Re: my Bronies, how long have you played the BF game?

by Mo3tazibrahim

Original Post

my Bronies, how long have you played the BF game?

★★★ Novice

In 2006, I occasionally came into contact with the Battlefield 2 game in Internet cafes. At that time, this game could only be played in stand-alone mode in Internet cafes, but I was very excited to be able to drive various large vehicles, because before this time I could only play CS game. Then I learned through the Internet that Battlefield 2 is a massively multiplayer online battle military simulation game. I bought a computer in 2007 and have been playing online battle BF games ever since. More than ten years have passed. Nowadays, there are endless military simulation online games. I have experienced BF2-BF3-BF4-BF2042. Although I am more and more disappointed with it, BF games have always been my first choice.

Message 1 of 7 (1,510 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just talked about the development of the Battlefield series from my feelings, Battlefield 2-Battlefield 3-Battlefield 4-Battlefield 1-Battlefield 5-Battlefield 2042. (Actually EA also released some of these works, such as: Battlefield 2142, Battlefield: Bad Company, Battlefield: Hardline and other variant works, but I don’t talk about them at the moment)

Message 2 of 7 (1,465 Views)

★★★ Novice

Battlefield 2: I remember that at that time I was an infantry player who mainly played firearms. It seems that most players like a simple infantry server; but if in a large vehicle server, I also like to play airplanes; all game modes are basically respected In reality, of course, there are some special gameplays, such as fighters: 1: the jet fighter accelerates vertically into an overspeed and out-of-control state to throw off the trailing enemy fighter; 2: when the enemy plane is trailing and cannot get rid of the radar lock, it can jump out of the cockpit in time, mainly unmanned The piloted aircraft makes the enemy’s radar lose the target lock. Secondly, after jumping from the cabin, you can use the RPG to shoot a rocket to the enemy fighter that cannot slow down in time. According to the principle that you and your jet fighter are relatively stationary, within a short time , You still have a high probability to press the button: E to sit back in the cabin, which was often played by many players in Battlefield 2, but for a moment after jumping out of the cabin, how to adjust your perspective to face the enemy fighter, how to aim and hit in time Enemy aircraft, these all need to be practiced repeatedly (this tests the player’s level of playing RPG, after all, RPG shells also need flight time to collide with the enemy aircraft, you need to give a moderate aim in advance), but you only need to hit the enemy One attack is enough to make enemy fighters remember you.

Message 3 of 7 (1,457 Views)

★★★ Novice

At that time, there was a very exciting scene of flying fighter jets: quickly and super maneuvering to get rid of the enemy fighter's tracking missile.Under normal circumstances, to get rid of the tracking missile is to throw bait, but please remember: the simulation of Battlefield 2 is very cleverly close to reality,If you only throw away the decoy and then do no evasive maneuvers and fly very slowly, the missile still has a certain probability of hitting your fighter, not the decoy;There are also many weapons that can launch tracking missiles,There are always cases where the decoy bombs of the aircraft have not been replenished. Sometimes in places where there are many ravines, if I have the opportunity, I will slam the afterburner to extreme control: turning at a large angle, causing the missile to turn too late, thus avoiding the missile.Even for tracking missiles with a certain distance, you can instantly switch the rear view angle and take a look at the direction and distance of the missile to determine your subsequent operations.This kind of stimulating scene resembles the feeling of a blockbuster movie, but unfortunately it will never be seen again since Battlefield 2.

Message 4 of 7 (1,401 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have been playing online since the first COD. I would jump back and forth between the battlefield series and COD. Brings back a ton of great memories reading your post.

Message 5 of 7 (1,330 Views)

★★★ Novice

In fact, in the later stage of Battlefield 2, there were more pure-footage servers in the wall, and only guns could be played. At that time, I was barely a sharpshooter, and if I was lucky, I would get the top three;After a long time in the battle, there is an unexpected fun: the group lurks collectively, and the teammates' supplies, medical treatment, and rescue in the fierce confrontation. Each team member in the team understands that the captain is alive, and the whole team can hope to be reborn, so the team leader must be The most reliable and well-recognized candidate. After all, the map is very far away, and sometimes there is only a short chance for a lurking, and the team leader will basically fail if he sacrifices.
       This kind of foot combat has been played for a long time. If you add a vehicle, you will feel that the game experience of individual soldiers and teams is always interrupted by another weapon from time to time, or there is basically no such opportunity to hide, waiting for you. When reborn again, the battle scene at that stronghold is already a different situation. So this is also a factor that is still difficult to reconcile as of today in 2042.
       I just said pure foot combat, there are too many hidden factors, whether it is a single soldier or a group, it should not be careless.Sometimes at first glance, this is an enemy soldier lurking in one of our strongholds, but in an instant, a squad will be reborn and it will become the enemy's stronghold.So another big role in Battlefield 2: the commander. The commander's command display page is also very distinctive, with few tools but very useful: full map scanning or drone reconnaissance are designed just right.As long as a serious and responsible commander will expose any lurking enemy soldiers and vehicles. The commander of Battlefield 2 is a member of the game, and the character is planted in the game scene, so in addition to detecting the missing and slipping enemies and giving manual reports, arranging the unmanned reconnaissance aircraft to the most appropriate position and commanding Your team, and finally protect yourself, don't let the lurking enemy come over and kill you first;
        The commanders on both sides understood that there was always a single soldier at the rear of the map who was motionless, so it was roughly determined that it was the enemy commander. At this time, the commander also had a very good way to kill: just find him in the Somewhere in the open air, use a supply box to depress him from the sky. So rookie commanders don't know that this is often crushed to death by supply boxes, and snipers lurking in the open air can also be eliminated this way.
        In the large-scale vehicle server, there are also some individual soldiers secretly lurking behind the enemy airport and waiting for the opportunity to destroy the plane with RPG, or lurking at a long distance and aiming at the cockpit of the enemy plane with an anti-material sniper rifle, waiting for the enemy to get a headshot the moment he sits in the cockpit , and some just secretly lay mines on the runway when there is no one at the airport, etc. These are weird and annoying gameplays;These lurking enemy soldiers need the commander to manually report the lurking enemy by scanning the map.

Message 6 of 7 (1,000 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@CHN_Angelababy i started online multiplayer games since medal of honor started on a cafe same like you in internal connection then from home in international servers.
i played most of battlefield series even bf 2042.
i'm stucked in battlefield 1 as it's the best battlefield ever made in my opinion
Message 7 of 7 (940 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help