Re: is Battlefield less laggy during week-end ?

by Muck_Muster

Original Post

is Battlefield less laggy during week-end ?

★ Apprentice

I come by this question is Battlefield much nice to play during weekend, and to me for some reason the toppest laggiest time to play Battlefield games in general is Saturday & Sunday. 

Do you guys experience the same during this specific days ?

Message 1 of 7 (2,606 Views)

EA DICE Team

@El-Mystro-EZ  Weekends would have more people online if you are noticing more lagg on the weekends it mean a connection between you and our servers cant handel the load mostly resulting in  network issues for you. 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 7 (2,475 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Atic I live with the mortician in me.
Message 3 of 7 (1,978 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

So in general how can i fix lag issues on my side ? @EA_Atic 

I almost tried everything but that doesn't resolve the issue. I even changed the ISP thinking may be the problem was there but no changes on my side. 

What's strange is that i have ping 20 and i never got any packet loss, i checked using the metrics for example in BFV also in bf3. I don't see how i can play and enjoy Battlefield games anymore. 

It doesn't matter my bullets never register :/ 

PS : I followed and the did all stuff described here : https://www.reddit.com/r/battlefield3/comments/40xv2h/the_ultimate_hitreg_optimization_guide/ 

May be for other players this will help.

Message 4 of 7 (1,218 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Personally I never noticed that while playing weedkend.

Message 5 of 7 (1,104 Views)

★ Pro

@El-Mystro-EZ Hey !

In my experience, lag happening is down to whoever you're playing with on the server.

If people playing fast, if they are good connection as well !

Message 6 of 7 (1,072 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Im in Belgium, before in France ping 10 ms no packet loss Network 1GBs/dl & 200 MB/ upload. 

I tried this last experiment thing just to be sure, i used shotgun SPAS12 in BF3 with a friend of mine he was ping 50 and 1m away from me, i shot him got hit marker but he didn't die !! He got 25% damage.  According to the damage this shotgun do at that distance, he should have died.

The server is by the way in Frakfurt Germany so. Server was full with 32 people over 64 !!!!

My advice :

Guys don't waste time anymore in this kind of games, move on, be positive in your life and do something constructive. I really enjoyed playing all this BF titles but since this become like this nowdays, im not going to continue. 

Message 7 of 7 (841 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help