i would lkie a full refund

by Darklord2009

Original Post

Accepted Solution

i would lkie a full refund

★★★ Apprentice

dear ea. game i would like to ask for a full refund for my 2042 gold edition 

in total un utterly feed up of not being able to play and just sitting in the lobby wasting my time and money for this game only to work when you fix it then it stops again 

to day im just getting persistent data error im really feed up with your title and would like someone from ea. to address this and give me back my money for the crap broken game 

Message 1 of 7 (1,970 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: i would lkie a full refund

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Darklord2009 While refunds can't be granted through these forums, if you'd like to see if you're eligible for a refund, or to apply for one, then check out the guide below.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (1,949 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

Hi @Darklord2009 While refunds can't be granted through these forums, if you'd like to see if you're eligible for a refund, or to apply for one, then check out the guide below.

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/returns-and-cancellations/

Message 2 of 7 (1,950 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

the fact this game never worked properly from day one and player have complained constantly and the player number are always dropping should give you an idea that player aren't happy .the game on a good week will work for a couple of days then broken again .maybe ea should look at compensation for all the sxxx they have given players not just me . 

so asking ea help or support is as much help as a wet paper towel when you have the trot's 

im really getting feed up just sitting in a lobby to get returned back for 20 mins or the latest one data error which is once again ea servers not mine .

you would think after what happened in China when player protested in mass to boycott the titles due to there poor service from that game provider .ea would want to avoid similar .

and yes again after a waisted night the servers now are back up again for what length of time i have no idea 

Message 3 of 7 (1,938 Views)

Hero
@Darklord2009 Unfortunately refunds cannot be granted through the forums. You would need to contact EA Help (or the seller if you didn't purchase through Origin), but would need to meet the criteria to obtain a refund.

Message 4 of 7 (1,925 Views)

★ Apprentice

Sorry for your loss, but I learned from bfv- They are going to have to prove their worth in the next title for me to buy anything anymore. I didn't buy 2042 because of it.

Message 5 of 7 (1,166 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@ElliotLH ElliotLH feels like a bot. Same response 3 times. meh!
Message 6 of 7 (1,142 Views)

Hero
@ReReReLoaded No, I'm just a player who volunteers on the forums.

Message 7 of 7 (1,130 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help