Re: What is the Alternative to Battlefield?

by pizzamaniac99

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@Battlefield3_95 *M320 spam on metro

I see you casually forgot the USAS legend that actually was the GOAT of metro
Message 31 of 37 (1,311 Views)

★ Guide

Never be the same BF3/BF4 movement or vehicles because the engine is updated so when trying to crate old staff it’s different 

Message 32 of 37 (1,295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@wtforstfu"you need to wait a few months. I know someone who hasn't pre-ordered, he is like, you never pre-order, need a lot of the kinks sorted out."

That's me. I want to play it because I watched some streams of people playing it on the weekend and it looks beautiful. But there are bugs (some game breaking) and other oddities that need to be fixed before I even consider purchasing it.

Message 33 of 37 (1,291 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi , just wanted to chime in ...i had bought my copy of BF2042 and downloaded it and re-downloaded it 4 times , loaded in any updates and tried all sorts of suggested workarounds..none of which workeed i also sent the EA/Dice 4 of these comments with specs and pics and no answer and i still get the ship load screen and that is it.

This makes me wonder if the game is so broken , that they can't even fix it. 

I have decided for now i am better off playing PUBG , COD - Vanguard, COD-BOCW, probably going to get HALO Infinite.

People can still play BF 5, BF 4 .....i play on xbox one....there is still alternatives to this crappy BF2042 problem.

All we can do is hope that the so called Devs and IT people at EA/Dice LA can get their collective brains working and actually fix the problem.

Message 34 of 37 (1,093 Views)

★★★★ Guide

An Alternative to Battlefield?

Hmmm

An alternative to a Game where a great many 'Enemies' are trying to kill me?

I vote for GTA V , No-HUD , 5-Stars Wanted (with no 'holing up') .

Let's call it . . . the The Longevity Game .

Try it today to see how long you live !

Tongue out

Message 35 of 37 (741 Views)

★ Apprentice

I don't understand. If you like BF4, why would you not like BF2042, which is not much different? Then you have Conquest and Rush of Ages. So cool to be able to go back to those places after all these years.

Message 36 of 37 (686 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

It's a great question. Just like a majority of the Battlefield community, I am utterly disappointed with BF2042, had huge hopes, bought a new gaming PC just to enjoy the game only to find out Battlefield 2042 was utter garbage.

I am still playing BF4 and having fun, I bought BF3 for my PC (last BF3 I had was on console and PC is MUCH better) but I want something new. I bought recently COD MW2019, the campiagn mode was awesome but the multiplayer is just not good. So still looking for that new FPS that I can enjoy as much as BF4.

2 things are certain - #1 whoever comes out with a game on the level of BF4 will be the king of gaming studios and #2 EA and DICE have a lot of work ahead of them as it looks like the burning ship that is BF2042 is sinking fast.

Message 37 of 37 (669 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help