How do the sniper and marksman rifle bipods work?

by emranmurtaza9

Original Post

How do the sniper and marksman rifle bipods work?

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

In previous titles you could see the bipod being used when lying down or standing near a flat surface at firing height. In Battlefield 2042 I don't see any visual indication the bipod is being used. Source

Do I need to press a button or is it applied automatically and invsibly? If so, in what situations is it applied to the aiming characteristics?

Message 1 of 4 (1,262 Views)

Re: How do the sniper and marksman rifle bipods work?

Hero
@emranmurtaza9 Yeah you need to press a button. Console it's down on the d-pad, like when you're turning the flashlight attachment on, but I'm not sure about the key to use on PC.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 4 (1,242 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

In most cases, the bipod should deploy automatically, but when I use the bipod, it sometimes doesn't deploy properly (I'm assuming it's a bug.)

After several attempts, I was able to confirm that the bipod deploys just like any other under barrel attachment (such as laser sight, flashlight, GL, Masterkey), by pressing the key to use the attachment. Attachment

If you're on console(PS4/5, Xbox), hold down(↓) on your D-pad. If you're on PC, just simply hit X on your keyboard.

Message 3 of 4 (1,100 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@jamshed231 wrote:

In most cases, the bipod should deploy automatically, but when I use the bipod, it sometimes doesn't deploy properly (I'm assuming it's a bug.)

After several attempts, I was able to confirm that the bipod deploys just like any other under barrel attachment (such as laser sight, flashlight, GL, Masterkey), by pressing the key to use the attachment.

If you're on console(PS4/5, Xbox), hold down(↓) on your D-pad. If you're on PC, just simply hit X on your keyboard.

The OP is asking how the bipod is visible in the UI, active and not. URL

Message 4 of 4 (868 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help