Original Post

Re: Favourite BF game and why?

★ Guide

Off course Battlefield 3 im OG Fans 😍

Message 21 of 50 (2,261 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

BF3 & BF4 ( love them both equally). They are massive sandbox games that give you the freedom to do whatever you want, and you get epic moments as a result of that.

BF3 had the better gunplay and map design but BF4 felt more complete

I didn't play the past games as BF3 was my first ever multiplayer FPS experience

Message 22 of 50 (2,244 Views)

★ Guide

Bad Company 2, BF3 and 4 are at the top for game play and mechanics and BF5 for graphics.   BF4 is number one though over all of them including 2042.

I still play BF3, BF4 and BF5 on the available servers.   Thinking about repurchasing Bad Company 2 on PC to play it all over again.

Message 23 of 50 (2,238 Views)

★ Guide

Battlefield 3 Forever because it’s nostalgic 

Message 24 of 50 (2,222 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Battlefield 5 for me, best gunplay of any battlefield games imo, not that clunky slow feel of the others. Also it felt the most polished and smooth as a shooter. Can’t say as to vehicles as I’m not a vehicle guy. 

Message 25 of 50 (2,181 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Bad company 2,I never played online cuz of poor internet but really enjoyed the campaign

Message 26 of 50 (2,168 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Battlefield 4 is the best with modern soldiers and equipement. Levolution was really impressive, specially at Paracel storm, and playing as Commander with a tablet or at another computer added a new layer of enjoyment, also for older players too busy to play the game like the others...

The best squads are there, with great communication and rewards for all the players working together as a team.

And what about the groundbreaking sound? The variety of weapons and gadgets, the big maps. Everything was perfect and amazing compared with all the competitors.

But don´t look for all that great features anymore, because they are gone in BF 2042.

This abomination is a game for casual players and COD kids. It´s fun sometimes, of course, but it should not have Battlefield name on it. It doesn´t deserve that name, ever !!!

Message 27 of 50 (2,089 Views)

★ Apprentice

I like all Battlefield games. It never gets old for me; WW1, WW2, modern warfare, it's all good. A change in scenery is nice. I'm slowly getting used to BF2042 and I'm truly thankful for Rush and Conquest of Ages. It's so cool to go back to Valparaiso and Arica Harbor after all these years. 1942 is the only BF I never got to play. BF2, BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV, BF2042.

Message 28 of 50 (1,699 Views)

★ Apprentice

So cool to go back to Valparaiso and Arica Harbor in Rush and Conquest of Ages (BF2042). I recall when the game was dwindling down (BF3  release), with the low player turn out it was possible to level at town before the game ended.

Message 29 of 50 (1,696 Views)

★ Apprentice
@The_Tibber How do you choose a favorite? They're all unique and good.
Message 30 of 50 (1,696 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help