Favourite BF game and why?

by The_Tibber

Original Post

Re: Favourite BF game and why?

★★★★ Apprentice

Battlefield Bad Company 2 (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exsczBgLV8A). Gameplay, teamwork (love playing as engineer & getting quad feed with an A.T. mine was amazing), destruction/chaos, good single player mode, played more with my old ps3 account & played significantly with my new/current ps3/4 account & playing with friends. 

Message 11 of 50 (2,233 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

BF 1942/xpacks and the Desert Combat mod, spent years playing that- even skipped BF2 launch and kept playing 1942.

Message 12 of 50 (2,203 Views)

★ Guide
@GOA17 so many good maps. bf4 still remains one of the greatest for me to.
Message 13 of 50 (2,193 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I love the setting of 2142 and it's easily the most balanced game of the franchise. It was definitely the most consistently fun I've had with a Battlefield game. However I'd say Battlefield 2 eventually became equal in preference for me after the 1.5 patch that fixed AA and jet guns.

Message 14 of 50 (2,174 Views)

★★★★ Guide

BATTLEFIELD 3, because it is Battlefield.

I played BF3 tonight on the 2042 game and wow it was awesome, really enjoyed it.  Played 2042 and i am a bit iffy about it. Why cant Dice take whats in BF3 and do a modern version. 

I'm afraid 2042 is not true Battlefield at least up to now.

Message 15 of 50 (2,084 Views)

★ Pro

BF1 for atmosphere, BF3 for gameplay.

Message 16 of 50 (2,065 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

BF5 for sure. Because of the beautiful colourful maps and the enemy/team mate soldier  movement or animations. Just swimming underwater is beautiful with all the fish etc. i liked all the vehicle exit/enter animations as well, great sound!! I used to like BF3/BF4 but going back and looking at them they are so bland in comparison. The biggest thing is the character movement in BF5 for sure. Soldiers are leaning into running, dust at their feet. The whole movement of soldiers is fluid and feels like 60 FPS. I start to really appreciate BF5!!!

Message 17 of 50 (2,042 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Bc2 & bf3, because of the modern day realism and lower playercount. Now you got 128 players fighting over 2 objectives… its madness. I like 32 players rush on medium maps, 20 to 30 minutes per game and a little bit more slow paced. Would be nice to get more maps remastered from those games in bf2042 so we can play it on portal. I’m very sorry but the new big maps from 2042 are not for me. I really dislike the new content. 

Message 18 of 50 (2,037 Views)

★★ Novice

Battlefield V. Before that, it was bad company 2. Battlefield V just gets so much right. All the art is beautiful, even the voice acting. I like the customization cause it's different and yeah, sure it's kinda weird for WW2, but I don't think it goes too far.

But beyond that, the gameplay is just so solid. It's one of the most fun games to me . The UI, sounds, gunplay, all make it so satisfying and feel so good and apparent when you have an impact and you get feedback for everything you're doing, and when you get into a flow the map design really facilitates your movement, and the movement is also really good. None of the other games, even the latest one, get so many things right.

I really wish they would update this game.

Message 19 of 50 (2,026 Views)

★★★ Novice

BF4, BF1 & BFV are my favourites. Basically all the BF's up until BF2024 are great.
For me BF2024 is not BF in the way that I have seen it develop.
The maps are too expansive and not favourable to infantry and there are not enough vehicles per player. It also looks cheap compared to other BF's.
If you like COD then you will like BF2024 because its basically the same but with bigger maps and worse graphics.

Message 20 of 50 (2,000 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help