Battlefield wars what they want and what we like ?

by Mo3tazibrahim

Original Post

Battlefield wars what they want and what we like ?

★★★★★ Expert

hey all, 

first my answer is the atmosphere and the war soul. 

i was thinking from a long time about my future with games. 

i'm playing games from 28 years and i have my special test on it on every kind of games. 

EA was one of my favorite companies for football, racing and shooting games but unfortunately no i'm not exited any more.

it's all about feeling and how i will play something i dont like i'm not that kind of ppl. i respect EA/Dice vision for the future games but it's dosent have the war soul at all same like before. 

i'm big fan of medal of honor allied assault, bad company, bf4, bf1 and bf5. and i'm stucked at bf1 now. 

please watch this simply videos of BF1 and test the sounds, moves, and the atmosphere. 

so now till me what did you feel about the game? 

if you saw the videos maybe you will touch reach my feelings. 

the atmosphere, sounds, weapon, graphics, stationary weapons,classes, vehicles, maps, outfits and effects is so epic for far. 

it's the soul of a real war. 

game like BF1 is unique and epic i played all the series and it's unbeatable. 

that's my test in games not only me a thousands if players around the world. 

why EA/Dice not supporting the game anymore? 

this question i asked many times game like bf1 maybe will still at the top of war games and will stay for a long time. 

why there is no events no zodiacs no missions? 

it's unfair to left this masterpiece behind. 

hope my theard reach EA/DICE management. 

my hope since i join this community is to revive bf1 and i hope that happens soon. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,011 Views)

Re: Battlefield wars what they want and what we like ?

★★★ Newbie

1. @Mo3tazibrahim wrote:

hey all, 

first my answer is the atmosphere and the war soul. 

i was thinking from a long time about my future with games. 

i'm playing games from 28 years and i have my special test on it on every kind of games. 

EA was one of my favorite companies for football, racing and shooting games but unfortunately no i'm not exited any more.

it's all about feeling and how i will play something i dont like i'm not that kind of ppl. i respect EA/Dice vision for the future games but it's dosent have the war soul at all same like before. 

i'm big fan of medal of honor allied assault, bad company, bf4, bf1 and bf5. and i'm stucked at bf1 now. 

please watch this simply videos of BF1 and test the sounds, moves, and the atmosphere. 

so now till me what did you feel about the game? 

if you saw the videos maybe you will touch reach my feelings. 

the atmosphere, sounds, weapon, graphics, stationary weapons,classes, vehicles, maps, outfits and effects is so epic for far. 

it's the soul of a real war. 

game like BF1 is unique and epic i played all the series and it's unbeatable. 

that's my test in games not only me a thousands if players around the world. 

why EA/Dice not supporting the game anymore? 

this question i asked many times game like bf1 maybe will still at the top of war games and will stay for a long time. 

why there is no events no zodiacs no missions? 

it's unfair to left this masterpiece behind. 

hope my theard reach EA/DICE management. 

my hope since i join this community is to revive bf1 and i hope that happens soon. 

The beginning of EA's first big mistake. 

Message 2 of 3 (977 Views)

Re: Battlefield wars what they want and what we like ?

★★★ Newbie

You should have had the honor of playing BF Modern Combat on PC following the expansions. Most FPS war games today are molded around it. EA killed it, they cut their own throat. EA were sold out long ago.

Message 3 of 3 (978 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help