Battlefield can’t be saved!

by Bearwolf3000

Original Post

Battlefield can’t be saved!

★★★ Apprentice

I hoped that 64 player breakthrough and Conquest would make the game better but it just shows more of the faults of the game.

The game is full of spam and makes it no fun.  Too many vehicles, especially on Breakthrough.  Trying to hold the last objective and the enemy team is just farming with attack helicopters, little birds, jets, tanks, hovercraft, and bolts not taking the objective just getting easy kills.

Everyone runs armor so if you try to run something different you are at a disadvantage, sentry guns and robo dogs everywhere, again just spam.  

2042 does not feel like Battlefield.  I really hoped going back to 64 would help, but in the end this game is a shell, and I don’t know if EA and Dice have the guts to admit they were wrong and make this a Battlefield game worth playing.  Hope I’m wrong but EA will look at its metrics and graphs and say copy everyone else and stop being Original.

It was fun while it lasted Battlefield!

Message 1 of 2 (666 Views)

Re: Battlefield can’t be saved!

★★★★ Guide

"I think they have a Beacon north of A-B" (in Golmud)

It's Team-chatted but it was meant for the Universe - no one will respond .

Uh-uh . . two Mates join me as Gunners as I fly the Transport Heli there .

A Tank is responding as well , as are two more guys on foot .

With no Objective there but by simply threatening a nearby Objective :

A lovely 2 minute battle finally ousts some fiercely determined Enemy werewolves .

That Battlefield is in every Battlefield .

Everything that bites can be de-fanged .

Message 2 of 2 (552 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help