As a BF Vet. The game I tell my friends to get...

by Flavin913

Original Post

Re: As a BF Vet. The game I tell my friends to get...

★★ Guide

Love HLL! fantastic game albeit it does have a decent learning curve for those that aren't team minded.  Also in game Comms are a must for that game.  Its probably the only shooter currently me and my group plays in local chat out of all the fps games we play.  Elements 2042 should take from that game NOW is the comms setup, command structure, 6 man squad size, and 100 player count.

Message 11 of 17 (597 Views)

★★ Guide
@CastrrTroy Because battlefield 2042 sucks so bad that we want dice to see that we are playing other games
Message 12 of 17 (579 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Trokey66 Lol you don't run slow, and it's wise to stick with a squad and use the ingame voice. It's a game that requires real teamwork. Which is good and bad.
Message 13 of 17 (570 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@CastrrTroy This is sarcasm right? you know people promote things they like without a financial benefit sometimes....

Heck if 2042 was the game I imagined it was going to be (based off alot of ad videos) I would be posting about it all over the place the same way.
Message 14 of 17 (526 Views)

★ Pro

@Flavin913 wrote:

We tried WW3 over the weekend (early access) and the gunplay is incredible, but audio is bugged... and vehicles are literally OP.

So it's HELL LET LOOSE!!!!!!!!! OMG tell me you've played this game!?

https://youtu.be/S3hLu58KXg8

https://youtu.be/p_JXlYs9p_w

https://youtu.be/rCXECldspoQ

You like beautiful maps? Classes? Teamwork? Squads? Vehicles? Ummm best firefights ever?

I wanted to try hell let loose for the longest time, but when I finally got it, it just turned out to be THE most boring game I have ever played.

Insurgency Sandstorm is the way to go if you want a hardcore experience where teamwork is essential imo.

Message 15 of 17 (508 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Trokey66 wrote:

I played Hell Let Loose for about 10 mins, most of it running really slowly then got shot.....

By some one......

From somewhere......

Deleted it.

Still don't know who shot me, could have even been on my team, who knows. Only one person does and it is an eternal mystery that will haunt me forever.

This made me LOL IRL, not internet LOL, which is obviously different. This worries me because I'm afraid of waking the alcoholic harridan living in the flat below.

Message 16 of 17 (506 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hey,

Let's keep the discussions Battlefield 2042 related. This is not WW3 or Hell Let Loose forums. This type of discussions will be considered as Off-top.

Topic closed.

Message 17 of 17 (491 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help