Battlefield's Commitment to Positive Play

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Battlefield's Commitment to Positive Play

★ Novice

Would be nice if the profanity filter could be disabled for community servers. I get why on official servers but it should be up to the server owners discretion.

Message 21 of 91 (3,347 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 :An in-game text profanity filter will always be active.
"Give me option to disable it if I choose to.
Message 22 of 91 (3,340 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@DragonWolfGhost They should give us an option to disable it if we want to, I'm adult and they should treat us as such

Message 23 of 91 (3,338 Views)

★ Apprentice
BF2042 also needs this: -That the level of level progression is difficult as in BF3. -Have patrol upgrades (extra ammo, armor, explosives and sprint speed) -To be able to create our personalized squad or community emblem, and to be able to wear it on the weapon, uniform, vehicles and player card. -To be able to optionally carry the flag of our country on our player card, and thus also attract new friends during the games. -The Hud should not be harmful to OLED televisions and avoid burns, or at least have the option to activate antiqued HUD. -120hz tickrate servers, we would gain a lot in online experience. -Limit maximum ping 100 on servers to avoid disadvantages and destabilize the connection. -Support for Dolby Atmos Sound for headphones. -Support for Dolby Vision

-At the end of the round, it should appear who was the best doctor, best engineer, best sniper, best support and best patrol. It would be a great way to encourage players and at the same time reward them. 

-Return to game modes:
-Scavenger
-Gun master
-Capture the flag
-Aerial superiority only with jets
Message 24 of 91 (3,313 Views)

★ Novice

Can you please add this to BF5 ?

Message 25 of 91 (3,302 Views)

@JonathanSidwell People, in general, can't be trusted, unfortunately. There are children who play their titles and the rules are here to protect everyone as best they can.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Don't be sad, this is just how it works out sometimes
Message 26 of 91 (3,278 Views)

★★★ Novice

As long as its not abused and used in the right way its a fantastic concept that i hope works . It can only be a step in the right direction for the community

Message 27 of 91 (3,270 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@TTZ_Dipsy Looking after children doesn't have to be their responsibilty though when the game is cleary labeled as being rated for 16+ year old players. That should be down to the parents to keep an eye on their childs internet activities. Jonathan is right in that it should be made optional since we're not dealing with a game made for 10 year old children. Power to the players as they say.
Message 28 of 91 (3,256 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I didn't pre-order, specifically waiting for an announcement on m&k. Very disappointed. Like others have said, it's 100% available in other modern games, and matchmaking is based on input, not platform. I don't try to turn off crossplay on CoD because i know i'll never match-make with m&k. It's unfathomable that they wouldn't support, when, at the same time, they're trying to sell crossplay as a positive step for the series. Like, how hard is that to understand? Very disappointed today.

Message 29 of 91 (3,218 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@Submarine5776 Ah i see what you mean now. In that case then yes i agree with you.
Message 30 of 91 (3,210 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help