Re: Battlefield's Commitment to Positive Play

by jazz3499

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

please implement mouse and keyboard support on Xbox Series X !You have crossplay with PC enabled so why not M&K support

Message 71 of 91 (2,900 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Straatford87
So I understand KB&M support will not be there at launch... Can we get it the next day? You preach about fairness and then neglect an admittedly small population of console players that have friends with PCs! Please let us choose what to use and be able to filter by input device instead of platform.
thank you

"Console - Mouse & Keyboard Support
We’ve heard your questions about mouse and keyboard support for consoles. We can confirm that we won’t be supporting this on consoles at the launch of Battlefield 2042, but we are still investigating the various options about making that available, and how it may impact cross-play. If that ever changes, you’ll hear it from us first."
Message 72 of 91 (2,877 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hello,

You speak of fair play for everyone.  Yet we can play cross platform with out fair play available options.  Cross play is vs PC users, which have the option to use Mouse&Keyboard or a Controller.    Yet next gen consoles are limited to controller only?  How is this fair?   This is the biggest disappointment in your great game.

Please fix and really make this a fair gameplay for all.

Message 73 of 91 (2,866 Views)

★ Guide
@Straatford87 Please support Mouse & Keyboard
Message 74 of 91 (2,859 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ps gamers have a choice to use keyboard and mouse our game pad,so console players should be given the same choice.it needs to be the same choices oon both sides.

Message 75 of 91 (2,771 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 BF community can be very toxic at times. These are good measures to counter this.
Message 76 of 91 (2,727 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Straatford87 Committed to positive and fair play, yet console players are forced to crossplay with mnk players??? Not a positive or fair experience
Message 77 of 91 (2,669 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Straatford87 hello 😀

This is for k/M support
https://battlefield2042kbm.com/
Message 78 of 91 (2,641 Views)

★★ Novice

hey whoever is saying its "easier"on pc is having a laugh. i cant even get 50fps. maybe you just suck

Message 79 of 91 (2,479 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Cheating is stealing. Plain and simple. We all spent money on this. Then a PC player comes along and cheats. This steals the game from the rest of us. We want to play, have fun, enjoy ourselves. Today, I couldn't find a match without a cheater. (To be clear, I am a decent player. I have bad games and very good games. I know when someone is totally destroying me. That usually prompts me to find another objective in game. I am not talking about people who are great. I am talking about the proliferation of aimbots.)

Since the patch, player counts are up and we are getting way too many. I bought this because you claimed there would be an anticheat. I know you still are working on everything else to fix bugs, but the cheating is out of this world. I know, I know... report. 

But, that shouldn't be the experience. Every other game, someone puts in chat: cheater. 

Today was terrible. It really ruined the game that I am willing to support. They've stolen from me. They've stolen from others. 

Getting shot with high recoil guns and every single bullet hits me from 50+ meters is insane. Getting shot by someone whose back is to me wtf?

Either get together with the other big boys and develop something nasty that will defeat them OR give us all the cheats. Then we can just run around with single shot rifles on full auto too. 

Seriously, work with the other bigs in the industry and share your anticheat information. Ban IPs and share your bans. Have cheaters get banned from every game. 

Imagine cheating on BF2042 and then you can't play Destiny, CoD, Fortnight, Apex, etc etc etc. Ban them from all games. 

And for real, put out fake cheats online. There are places they buy them. 

Message 80 of 91 (1,420 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help