by BakedBacon

Original Post

Re: Battlefield Briefing: Welcome to Battlefield Portal

★★★ Pro

Great! I can't wait. Heart

Message 91 of 95 (4,981 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Straatford87 Hey, why isnt the logic editor available for conquest?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Message 92 of 95 (4,869 Views)

★★★ Novice

We need to be able to move squads and players around as admin of portal server. When you are trying to do community events it becomes impossible to controle teambalance, since you made no option whatsoever for move people around  - come on! I see why you did it in normal mode but it makes no sense whatsoever, that we as admins of our own portal experience, can't teambalance our servers?!
When can we expect this?

Message 93 of 95 (4,372 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

you can create the game and stop the game that's is no admin it.

it is good for quick server setups but nothing else on off control only which sucks.

you want the server to stay up you have to stay logged in it chews threw you bandwidth and you want to shut you computer off then your server will go off also 

it is horrible at the moment hope they do something to make it more workable and better experience.

but the concept is good though I will give them that.

Message 94 of 95 (3,298 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
In Free-For-All mode, about halfway through the match upon dying and respawning you often run into an issue where it fails to respawn and you're stuck in the undeployed screen pressing respawn and then when you finally spawn its with like 10 bots and it turns into mass murder. I've experienced this in small versions of maps: Manifest, Norshal Canals, and a few others with 32 players max and pvp ai. Maybe make more spawn locations, or seperate AI spawns from human spawns. Unfortunately, this limits the amount of maps I can have in my server.
Message 95 of 95 (2,708 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help