Battlefield Briefing: Exploring Battlefield Portal

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Battlefield Briefing: Exploring Battlefield Portal

★★★ Novice
@poohty_t Oh. Right, probably because of the need for the game to have two teams..

But what if we turn friendly fire on and give no punishment for it ? And keep squads.. And maybe we can turn off FF for squads ? Not that it matters.. Hardcore BR sounds like a win in my book >:D
Message 41 of 92 (1,732 Views)

★ Apprentice

Or what about a rush game mode with 1 life. Can you set the teams to only respawn if an objective is destroyed?  Or better yet, I know you said no Map editors, but I would love to know if it is possible to maybe set M Com locations for a Rush game mode?  

Message 42 of 92 (1,726 Views)

★★★ Novice
@poohty_t Hazard Zone will be new unique version of "BR". Isnt it obvious? Dice is too big and unique to copy and paste othr BRs
Message 43 of 92 (1,715 Views)

★★★ Guide
@Straatford87 Looking forward to the open alpha or beta!
Message 44 of 92 (1,712 Views)

EA DICE Team

@VersedFlame wrote:
@Straatford87 This is looking very promising. Will we be able to set up a server to play with just a couple friends against a whole team of bots as some sort of coop mode?

If that's how you want to play.. then go for it.

As a general note to everyone reading.. we are excited to hear your ideas about what you'd like to see in Battlefield Portal. Can't wait for you to go hands on and see what exciting modes and experiences you'll be creating!

Message 45 of 92 (1,709 Views)

★ Novice

Will battlefield 2042 take advantage of all the stats information from battlelog and can we expect a dedicated app for it as well?

Message 46 of 92 (1,705 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I want to know if the single player mode supports 128 robots

Message 47 of 92 (1,698 Views)

★ Guide
@Straatford87 I love the idea
Message 48 of 92 (1,696 Views)

★ Apprentice

This sounds fantastic! Also, this is your chance to ADD DINO MODE!

Message 49 of 92 (1,694 Views)

★★ Novice

OMG. Absolutely. I have never been so excited about a video game. I am playing Arma3 with a squad but it has become a bit less welcoming as we're having arguments over our supply issues and I feel maybe it is time to move on to another game. Nobody wanted to consider playing Battlefield so I have been kind of left out in that aspect. I would love to see something in Battlefield that has a powerful editor like Arma's Edit Editor. As well as the ability for end-users to host games without having to rent a server. We also need a Steam Workshop for larger customization.

Message 50 of 92 (1,686 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help