Re: PunkBuster False Positive Ban

by Graen

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Banned from Punkbuster thread

[ Edited ]
Hero (Retired)

All topics made about this will be merged here as the boards already have more than enough topics created on this.

All updates on this issue will be posted here in this stickied post: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/Banned-from-Punkbuster-Read-here/td-p/3002270

This topic will remain open and not locked for now, feel free to post all questions here.

Another usefil thread with posts my Carbonic is located here: http://answers.ea.com/t5/Battlefield-4/PBBans-com-enforced-a-MBi-Ban-for-the-GUID-948da4b3-Admin/td-...

Message 58 of 61 (1,348 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Banned from Punkbuster thread

Hero (Retired)

We've identified an issue with PunkBuster on MOH BF3 & BF4. There should no longer be any unwarranted bans. Thank you for your patience.

Source: https://twitter.com/Battlefield/status/480490720944726016

This issue is now fixed, if you are still having problems then please check this link out https://help.ea.com/article/punkbuster-bans-and-violations

View in thread

Message 61 of 61 (949 Views)

All Replies

PunkBuster False Positive Ban

★★★ Novice

Many Many people have been wrongfully banned today by Even Balance. (Ban #81568)

Please address this ban immediately as it affects a huge number of players.

Message 1 of 61 (1,506 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Not only that but more than 700 members of the community have been banned GLOBALLY FOREVER, EA should look into what percentage of the player base that is...and actually investigate the Pbbans wrongful global ban.

Either that or I want a refund on premium and BF4 since I didn't get all of the expansion packs, and I won't be able to play them now unless they lift the ban. Which I'm sure Pbbans has no intention of doing.

Not only that but you can say bye bye to Origin, and all their games. I won't be paying money for any of their products after the innept ability they seem to have with resolving problems suffered by their PAYING CUSTOMERS.

Message 2 of 61 (1,499 Views)

★ Novice

Was playing fine the last few days, tried logging into 2 different servers and recieved the following PB error.

Game disconnected: you were kicked by PunkBuster. Stated reason: PunkBuster kicked player 'Graen' (for 1200 minutes) ... PBBans.com enforced a MBi Ban for the GUID b84b4740. [Admin Decision]

This was out of the blue, nothing new installed, only thing that changed was an update to Origen.

Please fix.

Message 3 of 61 (1,494 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I have the same issue. All we can do is contact Even Balance and explain the situation to them. EA actually can´t do anything about it. But the more people report that they´ve wrongfully banned the better.

Message 4 of 61 (1,481 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Well that's it for me.  I will no longer purchase EA products.  They just lost some business.  I know it won't hurt them, but atleast it makes me feel better saying that!  Anyway to get a total refund for bf4 premium?  I think businesswise it is a bad move for EA to ever have any business dealings with 3rd parties.  This will be their undoing!  This will be far reaching ... not only with BF4 but with other EA games as well.  House of dominos, eh?

Almost forgot ... already sent a ticket in to EB.  No response yet.

Message 5 of 61 (1,477 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Well, it´s the weekend. I think we won´t be hearing from them before Tuesday...

Message 6 of 61 (1,473 Views)

★★★ Novice

This is absolutely ridiculous. And I know EA doesn't handle bans. But the least they can do is tell Even Balance that something's wrong.

Message 7 of 61 (1,468 Views)

WE ARE INVESTIGATING A RECENT UNWARRANTED PUNKBUSTER BAN.

★ Novice

what does  WE ARE INVESTIGATING A RECENT UNWARRANTED PUNKBUSTER BAN. WE ARE WORKING TO RESOLVE THE ISSUE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE. mean exactly? Did I get banned from a server? or is it a general alert?

Message 8 of 61 (6,633 Views)

Re: WE ARE INVESTIGATING A RECENT UNWARRANTED PUNKBUSTER BAN.

★★★ Novice

Whats with the unwarranted kicks for a game hack? such bs just got bf4 P and now the game kicks me.. 

Message 9 of 61 (6,530 Views)