Re: New DogTag Called "True Primary Weapon Master" Question

by pa3oslo

Original Post

Accepted Solution

New DogTag Called "True Primary Weapon Master" Question

★★★★ Novice

New DogTag called "True Primary Weapon Master" Question. it say u need get 100 kills witch every primary weapon BUT i all ready did that if u look at my profile you'll see i have 5 Service stars on ALL my primary Weapons & that was a PAIN in the beep to do so there for this "True Primary Weapon Master" SHOULD BE GIVEN to me by DEFAULT. i should not have to get ANOTHER 100 kills on all primary weapons again SO Dice/EA can u please give to me check my stats you'll see im not lieing i have 5 Service stars on ALL my primary weapons.

Message 1 of 9 (3,977 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Novice

Dear battlefield bro,

If you inspect the dogtag carefully it should say that you need to get kills with every primary weapon CLASS. This "class" listing includes Assault Rifles, Carbines, Light Machine Guns, Sniper Rifles, Personal Defense Weapons, and Shotguns. You have clearly already done these things, though in order to gain access to the dogtag you must earn 100 kills with each of the classes I just listed. It does NOT mean you must get 100 kills with EVERY WEAPON. It simply means that you must earn 600 new kills since you've installed aftermath.

Sincerily,

Common Sense.

View in thread

Message 3 of 9 (3,671 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi guys!

Please, refer to this thread on Battlelog instead: http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654490197881402/last/

To unlock the dog tag you need at least 100 kills with every different weapon class:

100 kills with Assault Rifle 
100 kills with Carbine 
100 kills with LMG 
100 kills with Sniper 
100 kills with PDW 
100 kills with Shotgun

- Sincerely, Timmie.

View in thread

Message 7 of 9 (3,538 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

i dod not get reply from DICE/EA  plz help ASAP

Message 2 of 9 (3,796 Views)

★ Novice

Dear battlefield bro,

If you inspect the dogtag carefully it should say that you need to get kills with every primary weapon CLASS. This "class" listing includes Assault Rifles, Carbines, Light Machine Guns, Sniper Rifles, Personal Defense Weapons, and Shotguns. You have clearly already done these things, though in order to gain access to the dogtag you must earn 100 kills with each of the classes I just listed. It does NOT mean you must get 100 kills with EVERY WEAPON. It simply means that you must earn 600 new kills since you've installed aftermath.

Sincerily,

Common Sense.

Message 3 of 9 (3,672 Views)

★★ Novice

when End Game came out, i did these 100 Kills with alle the classes but i didn't got the Dog Tag..what now and yes i am Premium

Message 4 of 9 (3,535 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

i have 40 guns above 500 .. 97 above 100 kills .. but no dogtag only for the dedicated .. pls help so therefore did have all kills for primarry weapon already but no dogtag .. ? strange .. biut how ?? pls help ty

link to my profile ... http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/Pa3o_Slo/stats/365142165/ pls help i am a dog tag collector .. ty in advance !

Message 5 of 9 (3,505 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is wrong info CAUSE i just got done geting 100 kills with each Weapon CLASS

i used Assault rifle=AK-74M,  Carbine=AKS-74u,  LMG=RTK-74M,  Sniper=M417,  PDW=AS VAL  & Shotgun=MK3A1.  

i STILL did NOT get the Dogtag. so i still dont understand WHY this dogtag full of BULL. so can some1 tell me what 6 weapons i should try get 100 kills each or tell me the REAL way to get the Dogtag cause clearly this info is wrong

Message 6 of 9 (3,490 Views)

Hero (Retired)

Hi guys!

Please, refer to this thread on Battlelog instead: http://battlelog.medalofhonor.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654490197881402/last/

To unlock the dog tag you need at least 100 kills with every different weapon class:

100 kills with Assault Rifle 
100 kills with Carbine 
100 kills with LMG 
100 kills with Sniper 
100 kills with PDW 
100 kills with Shotgun

- Sincerely, Timmie.

Message 7 of 9 (3,539 Views)

★★★★ Novice

if u read my POST b4 mine ull see i got 100 kill EACH on all the classes & STILL DID NOT GET THE FREAKING DOGTAG.......

Message 8 of 9 (3,484 Views)

★★★★ Novice

ok i back tracked i was missing 1-7 kills on PDW so u was correct thenk you 

Message 9 of 9 (3,477 Views)