Temple of scar loot

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Seasonal temple if scar
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Throughout the mission
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.07.20 16:30 eastern standard time.
Summarize your bug Throughout the mission at least 3 legendary loots dropped and I picked them up but after the points were dispersed there was only one in the preview. This happened a few times last night when I was using storm
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the level and count the legendaries that drop, it doesn't do it every playthrough though.
What happens when the bug occurs? The loot isn't in the inventory at the end of the playthrough.
What should be happening instead? The loot should be in the inventory at the end of the playthrough.

I don't know how to record and upload a video of the playthrough. 

Message 1 of 4 (868 Views)

Re: Temple of scar loot

★★★★ Pro
@bowden82 Is this the first time you’ve seen this happen? You can look at your backpack inventory during the expedition to see how many legendaries the game thinks you actually picked up. I don’t know which button brings this up when playing on console tho as I play PC only. You could have experienced some lag that prevented the loot from being recorded perhaps.

I have heard of legendaries infrequently falling thru the floor geometry, and thus not being retrievable during the mission and not being auto-collected. It doesn’t seem to be a common complaint tho.
Message 2 of 4 (833 Views)

@bowden82   never did before but it happened to me a few times this week... Didn't get some that I didn't pick and at least in two strongholds I picked 3 leggos and only got one at the end....doubled checked my inventory after it and clearly no trace of them.

As far as I know it didn't happen to me before.

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 3 of 4 (807 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I think it was just this past seasonal, because I don't think I had problems with the previous on and thinking back there were several times I could have swore that I picked up more legendaries then I started counting them as I went and I realized what was happening. 

Message 4 of 4 (780 Views)