PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by EA_MattR

Original Post

Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

★ Novice

Play on PS4

Psn: Ronnoc_777

Twice now after strongholds it would log me out to the title  acreen.  Resulting in me losing all my loot and XP. 

A third time right as I was loading a stronghold it completely closed and my ps4 turned off and restarted itself.  After that I decided to stop and play Apex instead.  

I did not report this.  Though I should have. 

Message 921 of 1,976 (297 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
PlayStation Console: (PS4 Slim with the 1tb harddrive)

PSN ID: EvoStalkerx

Crash Info:The last 3 crashes happened right after i defeated Swarm Tyrant, as soon as it he dies and the sigil appear stating the mission is done, crash. It happened once when doing contracts

Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again? : when it crashes that it doesnt turn on again, i unplug all the cables and wait 15 mins before plugin everything back in and wait for the storage check because of the abrupted shut down

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? (Y/N) Yes

Message 922 of 1,976 (287 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well for me I’m in the middle of a mission, suddenly I get a frozen screen and then it stays like that for a good 2 minutes and then my PS4 completely shuts down then I have to boot it back up and report the problem.

Message 923 of 1,976 (286 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS4 Pro (RDR2 Bundle)

PSN: SlootoBandito

Issues started within first week of playing Anthem and within 2 days my console was dead and it is now en route to PlayStation for hardware repairs after hours troubleshooting on the phone. Yes, I always reported the issues when prompted. Very disappointed.

Message 924 of 1,976 (286 Views)

★ Novice

PS4 PRO

ANDREWM1010

Ps4 turns off and will turn back on again after around 10 seconds. This has happened 3 times at different times etc. At fort taris starting a mission, midway through missions and towards the end.

I have reported this on ps4 once, i love this game and reall dont want to get a refund but I'm feeling a may have to the loot doesn't drop properly and its too buggy.

Message 925 of 1,976 (284 Views)

★★★★ Novice

PS4 Pro

Psn ID: Vitozera 

Crash at random moments , the last time when i close the aplication then hard crash my ps4 did not turn on again, had to remove the power cable.

Message 926 of 1,976 (278 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ps 4 pro
Crash when load. And crush IN game.
Psn molohos
N
Message 927 of 1,976 (278 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, 

I have a 500GB ps4. Anthem only crashes when I hit “close application”. It then shuts off and will not power back on until I unplug the power cord and turn back on. My controller will not turn it on either, it only flashes. After it restarts I then get the “ your PS4 was turned off incorrectly message”.  As a side note I have an external thumb drive for save data and it will no longer read that either.

I reported to PS4 when prompted.

id is vamvino12.

please fix, love the game!

Message 928 of 1,976 (272 Views)

★★★★ Novice

PS4 Pro

Psn ID: Vitozera 

Crash at random moments , the last time when i close the aplication then hard crash my ps4 did not turn on again, had to remove the power cable.

I report all my crash data

Message 929 of 1,976 (273 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have the standard ps4, the crash happened yesterday and didnt have to do anything besides turning it off then on, only happened once besides getting kicked out of the game like a billion times, you need to fix this and the connection issues
PSN: UnSeeNGRiM
Message 930 of 1,976 (305 Views)
Twitter Stream