Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by ll--IronSide--ll

Original Post

PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey Freelancers,

We are currently in process of gathering information about the PS4 issues so we can determine the root cause.  If you are experiencing hard crashes of your console please reply with the following information:

PlayStation Console: (PS4, Slim, Pro)

PSN ID:

Crash Info:When does the crash take place?  Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again? 

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? (Y/N)

Thanks for your help.

UPDATE:

Hello again Freelancers!  I know this has been an issue for a lot of you but we have updates below.

Update from Studio: 

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1103404608674770944

https://twitter.com/EAHelp/status/1103405222972526592

Thanks again to everyone who has helped us gather information to move forward with this.

Message 1 of 1,975 (99,380 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, this crash happens at any time/activity done on anthem only. I run a ps4 pro, with HDR active,  so my ps4 suddenly turn off with the blue light. After that I press the power button and the first time it does nothing, when I hit the button a second time then my ps4 starts and a black screen prompt saying their is a memory error and they need to repair. It takes a moment and after that the ps4 starts and ask me to send the error report. And I do it each time anthem makes my ps4 crash. It has happen to me 9 times from the 22th of February. Please fix this.. PSN : J-A-Carv

Message 2 of 1,975 (99,066 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the standard ps4 which crashed after I got an error within the anthem game. No steps needed to reboot ps4 other than pressing the button to turn on and the routine database check it preforms after a hard crash. Only happened the one time

psn: skaterdude987

Message 3 of 1,975 (99,024 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Playstation Pro

Killerkye09

at random moments.

yea when my console turns off i have to wait 30+ seconds to turn it back on or it just beeps.

Yes ive reported every crash and havnt gotten one response.

Message 4 of 1,975 (98,728 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Playstation Pro

Killerkye09

at random moments.

yea when my console turns off i have to wait 30+ seconds to turn it back on or it just beeps.

Yes ive reported every crash and havnt gotten one response.

Message 5 of 1,975 (98,713 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console: PS4 (regular)

PSN ID: AdvisingChaos

Crash Info:When does the crash take place?  Loading screens(into & exiting missions), during missions, it crashes at all times. Even when I’m in the base. I crashed the other day when just trying to load the game, connecting to servers. It’s random and spontaneous, frequently and very often throughout different times of the day(I’ve tested this just now)

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Yes, everytime it gives me the option to. A lot of the times it doesn’t though

Message 6 of 1,975 (98,706 Views)

★★★ Newbie
PS Pro
PSN: iSaikopath
Crash Info: it happened to me just after finishing a Quick play mission
and i believe i did report the problem i could also be wrong on this part since it was early
Message 7 of 1,975 (98,678 Views)

★★★ Novice

ps4 pro, GANTY1986

my problem occurs when I got to close the game app after I finish playing (digital copy) it's happened 3 times where it's like my ps4 pro has been pulled from the socket.

Message 8 of 1,975 (98,585 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yes I experienced a crash and complete console shut down like I lost power. I'm using a PS4 Pro. My PSN ID:SCOOTER123  It crashed when shutting down the game from my dashboard menu and then my console completely powered off without a proper shutdown sequence. I had to power the console back on using the front power button on my console because the controller wouldn't turn it on. It then powered up and reported a error code: CE-36329-3 and stated something was wrong with the system software. And yes I did report crash when prompted.

Message 9 of 1,975 (98,579 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Model : PS4 pro

ID: itzanto

HDR is on.  Read about this issue today and happened for first time today while walking around the fort. Seemed random.  Playstation would not turn on until unplugging and waiting a bit.  

Message 10 of 1,975 (98,529 Views)