★★★ Newbie

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080TI
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Challenges - Season Icetide - Stronghold Challenges -Seasonal: Stone Cold
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 1/04/2020
Summarize your bug Am missing one of the achievements "successfully complete The Sunken Cell stronghold" and i just mention it randomly today
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You tell me , cuz i have 0 ideas
What happens when the bug occurs? Am missing one of the achievements and i cant do others ...
What should be happening instead? I should not be missing it

am not one who is all about Achievements but after i did 950 on some javelines i decided that i should try some challenges  so i mention that am missing one 
Am missing one of the achievements "successfully complete The Sunken Cell stronghold"
This one belong to Seasonal:Stone Cold
and u was able to do this stronghold i believe only 2 weeks ago
so what am saying is that am 300% positive that i have done it cuz i have been playing pretty much every week this game 
and i clearly remember that i was doing it.

Message 1 of 5 (647 Views)

Re: Missing achievement that i did !

@bardking  maybe you have done The Sunken Cell as a stronghold and not as a seasonal event.... that would explain why you don't have the achievement.

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 2 of 5 (604 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I appreciate you reply but it seems like u did not even read till the end what i said.
am just mad cuz i know that i was doing it couple times, and for some reason achievements is not showing it 

Message 3 of 5 (582 Views)

@bardking  I did read it but I was trying to make sense of it. Can't help you there because I haven't heard of anyone else mentioning that problem...sorry. 

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 4 of 5 (557 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Well, @bardking, @Valhalla-strider is doing their best with the information you gave, because you didn't indicate anything to help replicate the issue; under "Steps" you said "You tell me".

You should at least describe the steps you do, like "1. Open the 'Start Expedition' menu, 2. Select ______, 3. Complete Expedition, [etc]". Doing that helps us to find the problem, and additionally helps you to ensure you're doing the correct process (I've thought I had a bug before, and then actually doing the steps to replicate it made me find out that *I* was doing something wrong). That being said, if you just edit it now to say the proper steps, no one can be sure that's what you actually did since Sunken Cell is no longer the Seasonal Stronghold and we/you can't verify that completion of it as a Seasonal Stronghold will not grant the challenge.

The best anyone can do at this point is to suggest that if Sunken Cell comes back around in the rotation (which we don't know if it will... there are only 2 more weeks left and they might both be Tyrant Mine) you make sure that you select the "Seasonal" expedition, and not to select "Strongholds" choosing Sunken Cell.

Sorry about that Frown.

EDIT: This might help explain your issue, too... the date you listed is "1/04/2020" but according to the Community Cortex for Week Four, from 12/31/2019 to 01/07/2020, the Seasonal Stronghold was The Heart of Rage.

Message 5 of 5 (468 Views)