Re: Matthias and Jani Conversation Bubble Bug

by Valhalla-strider

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I have had this issue for months, I stopped playing thinking that it would eventually be addressed in a patch at some point.  I hear that there is actually something new coming to the game and that the pre-cataclysm stuff was released on the non test servers.  I had uninstalled the game from my PS4 months ago, when I re-downloaded the game to my PS4 and launched it, it still has the same bug and I am guessing now that it is actually preventing me from continuing on the story line that should start to open up the supposed new content? 

Here are the screenshots that show there is an issue:

https://imgur.com/a/CSPdumA

Message 51 of 57 (964 Views)

★★ Apprentice

why no administrator responds to this discussion? Tell us that the bug will never be corrected or give us at least an explanation or a hope. All this is not right.

Message 52 of 57 (882 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Cloventongue i have EVERY conversation bubble lit up every time i log in.. and it disappears when i come close.. but on the downside i have conversation bubbles from faye and set just pop up if i come close enough. so it seems that the visible variable was an ^-1 issue.. things that needs to be there are not and the ones that shouldnt be there are there and visible..
Message 53 of 57 (860 Views)

★★ Apprentice

have found something?

Message 54 of 57 (802 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Bump!

I'm having this issue with Matthias... Any updates?

Message 55 of 57 (657 Views)

★ Novice

I just got this bug as well.  It has been happening for so long and still no fix...

Message 56 of 57 (555 Views)

@ShawnFryer check that the language of your game hasn't been changed to something else.... If that doesn't correct it try with a new pilot and see if you can talk to NPCs in Fort Tarsis then come back with your original pilot. Hope that works

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 57 of 57 (546 Views)