Re: Friendslist is blocked.

by Jroen86

Original Post

Friendslist is blocked.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm level 11 now and my friendslist is still blocked. It has the blocked symbol next to it. People can invite me but I can't invite anyone. It's not on private and I've tried setting it private and then trying to invite but still can't even that way because the blocked symbol. I don't know how to fix this. Everything under the social tab has a blocked symbol.

Message 1 of 5 (1,523 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Same issue on Xbox One X. Level 12. All aspects of the social menu looks identical to the one in the image attached above. Also just completed Finding Old Friends mission and Strongholds are still locked.

Planning to delete the entire game tonight and reinstall from scratch. The number of bugs in this game is incomprehensible considering they have issued 13Gb of patches in 1 week.
Message 2 of 5 (1,506 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

nobody found an answer to this yet? its now almost 4 years ago this was posted, im having the same issue today on pc;   all invite options are blocked and im now at level 14 already,   only have played with randoms so far so its not the connection

Message 3 of 5 (1,327 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here. can someone tell us what we can do to fix this problem please. Thank you

Message 4 of 5 (1,063 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good Day. We found last night that while your in anthem press shift =+ F1. Then unfriend your friend you wish to invite and resend them a friend request. upon accepting your request everything should work fine again.

Message 5 of 5 (811 Views)