Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Roaming in Freeplay and doing events
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Colossus
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In game
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 24.01.20 00:00
Summarize your bug When you prime an armored enemy like Elite Outlaw Lancers they don't show a primed icon, nor you see the status effect
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to prime them and you will not see any icon nor animation
What happens when the bug occurs? They still get primed and you can detonate a combo, but you don't know when to do it.
What should be happening instead? They should have an icon showing they are primed and should get frozen or on fire

Whenever I prime an Elite Outlaw Lancers - freezing, setting on fire or apply acid, they get primed, but I can't see an icon nor the status effect on them. I can do a combo, but I'm not sure when to trigger it.

Message 1 of 5 (529 Views)

Re: Elite Outlaw Lancers have no prime effect nor icon

it happens to me as well on occasions...not often tho

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 2 of 5 (470 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Valhalla-strider Wait, people actually look for the primed icon? I thought everyone just spammed their primer then their detonator. Standard smile

Being serious... the Elite Outlaw Lancers are the ones that shoot missiles at you like a ranger? They have a shield you have to strip first? If so, I will have to go hunt some down ... and pay attn to this.
Message 3 of 5 (454 Views)

@ChiraaKitteh  I don't look at it but I noticed they don't always show....and I'm a casual player so I take my time Standard smile

for me it happens to all types.... not easy to see for the elite because they don't prime before their shield is down.

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 4 of 5 (450 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I don't care much either, but in some occasions it is not OK.

For example I play as Colossus, with easy primer and detonator, but rotate my primer with combination of Ralner's Blaze & Sentinel's Vengeance, where you need to have 5 or 3 consecutive hits respectively to prime them. In those cases, you can't be sure if you have missed a single shot and you still try to detonate them, therefore fail from time to time.

As for shields, those on the pictures are bought down already and primed already. Both missing the icon and the visible effect.

Message 5 of 5 (436 Views)