★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number NVidia GeForce 1060
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Crafting Store
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 07.07.20 17:10
Summarize your bug The current "Truth of Tarsis" Legendary weapon, comes out as 1 Level 80 Legendary AND 1 Level 61 Masterwork Level weapon instead.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Access the Crafting Store and buy the "Truth of Tarsis" Legendary Sniper Rifle.
What happens when the bug occurs? Buy the "Truth of Tarsis" Legendary Sniper Rifle, but instead it comes out as 2 separate weapons. 1 Level 80 Legendary AND 1 Level 61 Masterwork Level weapon.
What should be happening instead? The Item should instead be coming out as only a single Level 80 Legendary Weapon.

There is nothing more to say then I already provided. I have tested this 4 times in between myself and another user. Created screenshots of the process and with a vault content that shows no new items and right after the purchase, 2! new items, both the same just with different rarities.

Message 1 of 2 (7,321 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Current Crafting store weapon purchase bug

★★★ Novice

It is fixed, you get both... a masterwork and legendary but it only shows the masterwork after buying, go to forge.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (7,273 Views)

All Replies

Re: Current Crafting store weapon purchase bug

★★★ Novice

It is fixed, you get both... a masterwork and legendary but it only shows the masterwork after buying, go to forge.

Message 2 of 2 (7,274 Views)