Coonection problem: Unknown error / error loading pilot data

by NeroTheCrab

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Coonection problem: Unknown error / error loading pilot data

★★★★ Novice

I wish to play Anthem so bad, but I just can't. Unknown errors and error loading pilot data are just overwhelming me. I can't even put in consumables, craft them, manipulate gear in forge or buy chests. Few missions I've started ended up with no results screen, just straight to Anthem login screen. No loot, of course. 

I've tried direct connection (normally using router with wired connection), my ISP checked my line few times and said there's no issues, and my OUtrace results seems to be ok.

Even other Origin MP games seems to work just fine, including BF5 and couple others. Every other damn game on other platforms works perfectly.

This bs started with 1.4.1 deployment it seems, for me right in Friday, 13th before last weekend.

Any help would be appreciated. 

Message 1 of 25 (2,772 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Coonection problem: Unknown error / error loading pilot data

★ Guide

Problem fix thx god! Lets open Fortue Brew.

View in thread

Message 25 of 25 (1,856 Views)

All Replies

Hey @NeroTheCrab,

Thanks for the information you've provided.

Have you tried these steps?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did you find my post useful? Please grant + XP✔
▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

EA Game Changer / Creator Network Member

I do not work for EA
Message 2 of 25 (2,753 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I’ve tried everything in this article before posting, except flushing dns. It gave no results too when I tried it 20

mins ago, unfortunately 

Message 3 of 25 (2,746 Views)

★★★ Novice

It doesn’t matter what EA technical support offers you to do, this problem appeared after the 1.4.1 update.

Before updating the game - everything was played in the best possible way without any errors.

To be more convincing, I will say one thing: just run CMD and type: tracert easo.ea.com Then you will see that in some lines there is an exceeded expectation for the request, and unfortunately this is not only on this server.
Instead of solving problems on their side, EA for some reason believes that this is a problem on the players side: the firewall, opening ports, and more... - I will not list it all, it was discussed a million times, but this is not necessary,
I repeat - the game was flying without any recommendations, so We just need to wait for fixes or, at worst, backup.
Dear EA, We are buying games for play, not for manupulation our systems, be more loyal to the players.

Message 4 of 25 (2,676 Views)

Hey @NeroTheCrab

Can you try switching to Google DNS 8.8.8.8 and let us know if this works for you?

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

_________________________________________________________________________________

Are you looking for a response in your Thread that I responded to? Please tag me @iluminatethesky

▪Did my post solve your issue/answer your question? Please accept as a solution✔

DICE Friend

I do not work for EA
Message 5 of 25 (2,591 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@iluminatethesky Unfortunately, it doesn’t, as I said above, I’ve tried everything offered in guide, including google dns” 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Message 6 of 25 (2,586 Views)

@NeroTheCrab

I apologize about this.

Have you tried doing a UOTrace, and contacting Support to see if there might be a conflict with the Game Servers and your IP?

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

DICE Friend

I do not work for EA
Message 7 of 25 (2,584 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@iluminatethesky The only way to contact support in my country is calling by phone, which is almost always unavailable, at least at the end of the day. So I hoped a guy from EA will notice this thread and give some advice
Message 8 of 25 (2,581 Views)

@NeroTheCrab

Definitely understandable.

I will try to forward this on, and see if someone can give some input Standard smile

- iluminate

DICE Friend

I do not work for EA
Message 9 of 25 (2,579 Views)

Community Manager
@NeroTheCrab Hi there! So sorry for the delay in getting to you, can you let me know if this persists if you create a new pilot on the start screen for Anthem?
EACade
Message 10 of 25 (2,544 Views)
Twitter Stream