Challenge does not complete after meeting the requirements

★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4
Please select your region Europe
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on?
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Menu - Challenges - Exploration - Bastion Regions - Monument Watch Exploration
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 27.02.2020
Summarize your bug I cannot receive the Trophy "Explorer: Monument Watch" due to the fact that the Monument Watch Exploration challenge does not complete after meeting the requirements.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Enter Freeplay Take the Monument Watch collectible Exit the game Wait for the next patch/update Enter the game Enter Freeplay Notice that the Monument Watch collectible is not there Look at the challenges Notice that the challenge did not complete
What happens when the bug occurs? Took the Monument Watch collectible in the first month that the game was out, now it does not appear in my challenges, but it appears as collected on the map and the collectible is no longer present in world in the game because as stated it was taken long ago. I played the game up until Saeson of Skulls update and took a break until yesterday.
What should be happening instead? The challenge should complete once meeting the requirements and receive the appropriate trophy

Video:

https://youtu.be/61k5VIp0NCI

Message 1 of 4 (8,461 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Challenge does not complete after meeting the requirements

★★ Novice

You guys took so long to respond, ughh, I had deleted the game and now installed it again and found a workaround: I created a new "save" by making a New Pilot, played the prologue and the first mission to unlock the Freeplay, then entered Freeplay and took the Monument Watch collectible. Now I have the challenge completed and the trophy granted. Good thing that the challenges are "cross-save". Would it have been so difficult for the EA live QV team to tell me to make a New Pilot?

View in thread

Message 3 of 4 (8,057 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

Forgot to mention that my in-game user is the same as my PlayStation gamertag: MoonCourage

Message 2 of 4 (8,456 Views)

★★ Novice

You guys took so long to respond, ughh, I had deleted the game and now installed it again and found a workaround: I created a new "save" by making a New Pilot, played the prologue and the first mission to unlock the Freeplay, then entered Freeplay and took the Monument Watch collectible. Now I have the challenge completed and the trophy granted. Good thing that the challenges are "cross-save". Would it have been so difficult for the EA live QV team to tell me to make a New Pilot?

Message 3 of 4 (8,058 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@MoonCourage Sorry we missed you earlier in the year. The solution you found is def the first thing to try when something like this happens. Challenges and cosmetics being shared across pilots has helped with a number of theses issues. Glad you figured it out.
Message 4 of 4 (7,965 Views)