Cataclysm Time Runes Don't Add to Clock

by agentcgbspender

Original Post

Re: Cataclysm Time Runes Don't Add to Clock

★★★ Guide

We post because we are able to enjoy the game overall despite any flaws it might have and we are hoping for it to improve in the future. We like to try to help other players, bounce around ideas, and (gasp) even criticize a game we enjoy! Nothing's perfect in life. If you always try to gloss over where something is going wrong nothing will ever improve. I would always expect any video game to have bugs because it's essentially a piece of software, which is made by humans, and humans make mistakes. All you can do is ask for them to be fix and hope someone sees it as worth the time to do so.

How much did you pay for the game btw because isn't it like $12 for PS4 digital? Don't really see how that's a cash grab.

I see people complaining all the time about how long queueing take and loading screens but there was a patch a long time ago which limits matchmaking to 90 seconds. I don't think that's too painful. And the loading screens, even before I had an SSD which speeds them up a little bit, go play a game like Outer Worlds without an SSD and you will spend half the game in loading screens. We all know Anthem is a graphics intensive game so that's just how it's going to be in an instance based structure. Everyone thinks they have great internet (and maybe you do) but from my experience the long loading screens are due to slow internet.

Message 11 of 11 (330 Views)