BUG! "Left out in the cold" Challange Eastern Reach Wreaths wont complete 9/10!

by Lazeerer

Original Post

Rif.: BUG! "Left out in the cold" Challange Eastern Reach Wreaths wont

★★★★ Pro
@rombecchi That is incorrect, I finished this challenge using my second pilot and got the crystal reward as well as the Pink Anode metal color for my javelins cosmetics.

Given that there is only 2 weeks of the season left, and that it will take maybe an hour of game time to create a second pilot, do the tutorial and first mission and get access to Freeplay, it seems silly to hope that they might get the bug fixed in time for you to finish the challenge. Especially since this workaround is available to everyone and easy to do.

So there is the ideal world and the real world. The workaround is in the real world.

I guess it mostly hinges on whether then pink metallic color is something you're interested in or if you want the Frost Master challenge Icetide banner. In the end it’s your decision.
Message 21 of 32 (605 Views)

★ Guide

This has been fixed. I got my Pink pant Finally.Standard smile

https://www.ea.com/games/anthem/news/update-162

• Resolved issues with Collection: Left Out In The Cold being blocked by an issue with some wreaths. For those who are unable to interact with any more wreaths but the challenge has not been completed, entering freeplay will automatically complete the challenge.
Message 22 of 32 (5,031 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Lazeerer Trusting them till the end Large smile
Message 23 of 32 (576 Views)

★ Guide

@rombecchi wrote:
@LazeererTrusting them till the end Large smile

@rombecchi  haha yeah. I knew they would fix it. :D

Message 24 of 32 (563 Views)

★★★★ Guide
I still have the issue after 1.6.2
Contacted customer support. They said if it isn't fixed, "then update the report on the forums. Since the team have resolved the issue. But in case you missed with the rewards the team will help you in the patch update again depending on the number of players."

Anyway, i will include this in both the existing reports.
Message 25 of 32 (546 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@redlightarc1 wrote:
I still have the issue after 1.6.2
Contacted customer support. They said if it isn't fixed, "then update the report on the forums. Since the team have resolved the issue. But in case you missed with the rewards the team will help you in the patch update again depending on the number of players."

Anyway, i will include this in both the existing reports.

@redlightarc1 

That sucks.

Iam sure you tried it but if you dint did you go back to the areas where the wreaths are not counting in for you and checked to make sure you indeed got all 10 in those areas?

Which are you missing? Are you missing more then 1 area?

I was missing only Eastern reach. All i did was loaded into freeplay and it completed for me. 

Hope it gets fixed for you in time or you will have to do like others said and make a new piliot.

Try to Repair the game. It probably wont help but its worth a shot. I had to repair the game after patch 1.6.2 as it kept crashing on me when loading in. Give it a try.

Message 26 of 32 (541 Views)

@redlightarc1  repare after the update is necessary for the game tu run normally. If you have finished the challenge before the update just joining freeplay will register it.... if not you still need to do the second pilot thing and finish it first like that

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 27 of 32 (532 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@Valhalla-strider @Lazeerer

Thanks for the suggestions. I'm missing one in High Road. I was also missing one in Eastern Reach, but that was fixed after the patch.

By the way, I have received the Icetide Banner reward, without Left Out In The Cold or Frost master being completed. So the situation is a bit more complicated than an incomplete challenge.

These are the things I tried:

Go to Freeplay

Go to Freeplay with different javelins

Go to Freeplay in all 6 game modes

Unequip the Icetide banner and go to freeplay

Simply hold the interact key while being near all 10 of the wreaths

Repair the game

Reinstall the game

Repair the game after reinstalling the game

I have tried everything I possibly could except start a new pilot (I know that it works). Unfortunately, I'm one of those who gets immersed in the story while playing, so starting a new pilot will keep me distracted from Icetide,and possibly other things I do. I may start one in mid-February.

I know that the devs won't let someone stay unrewarded, especially after completing the challenges. For now, I patiently wait.

Message 28 of 32 (475 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@redlightarc1 Have you double-checked that you are still missing the 'Pink Anode' metal color?

Since they extended the season thru February maybe you have time to make another pilot.. heck you can use legendary seasonal rewards to rip right thru the combat bits. Wink
Message 29 of 32 (467 Views)

@redlightarc1  creating a new pilot won't take you long...the fastest way is to get invited to freeplay by a friend strait after creating it....finish the challenge quickly and go back to your original pilot.

20 / 30 minutes and you'll be done Standard smile

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 30 of 32 (460 Views)