Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Slim
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Freeplay
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Freeplay
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 3
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Random Freelancers
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. A titan in freeplay.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 21.07.20 19:40 EDST
Summarize your bug Killed a titan and no loot appeared. This is not the first time I've seen it happen. I've noticed it in one of the legendary missions and possibly in HoR as well. Someone suggested it's lag but just how good does you internet need to be for things to work correctly?
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Kill an apex enemy
What happens when the bug occurs? Defeated apex enemy does not drop loot
What should be happening instead? Should receive 2 loot items after killing an apex enemy

Killed a titan and no loot appeared. This is not the first time I've seen it happen. I've noticed it in one of the legendary missions and possibly in HoR as well. Someone suggested it's lag but just how good does you internet need to be for things to work correctly?

Message 1 of 3 (1,032 Views)

Re: Apex Enemies not Dropping Loot

★★★★ Pro
@agentcgbspender The Titan in HoR didn’t drop loot for you? I’ve never seen that myself. I might have seen a contract Titan not drop loot, for example in the encounter where you have to turn on/off multiple pieces of equipment and a titan spawns after each one, but I’m not positive, since I was killing two other titans which did drop loot and wasn’t sure where the 3rd one was. (I love having fireballs spawn on me whilst my storm blink is on cooldown.) Not sure I’d agree with it being lag, unless you were traveling to the area and some sort of lag prevented you being in range when the Titan died.
Message 2 of 3 (995 Views)

Re: Apex Enemies not Dropping Loot

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

No, this has all been when I'm present actively killing those apex enemies. Happened to me in freeplay tonight for sure. That legendary mission where you go to a strider early on and there's I titan I can distinctly remember it not dropping loot a few times. I think I've not seen loot before even from the furies in HoR. I know sometimes there's a little bit of a delay but it's not like I live in a remote area playing this game over dialup lol.

Message 3 of 3 (982 Views)