Anthem 60fps patch for PS5

by ClearVall

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Anthem 60fps patch for PS5

★★★ Novice

Hello, would you kindly FINALLY upgrade your game for PS5? It's more than capable of running Anthem at 60 fps, maybe even in 4k/60fps. Please.

Message 1 of 7 (6,274 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Anthem 60fps patch for PS5

Community Manager

Hi @ClearVall Thanks for sharing your feedback for Anthem, however, last year news was shared on the state of the game and the end of changes for the game which will continue as-is from here. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (6,195 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @ClearVall Thanks for sharing your feedback for Anthem, however, last year news was shared on the state of the game and the end of changes for the game which will continue as-is from here. 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (6,196 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too playing it on ps5 at 30fps "so disappointmen😢t", it would be great if they upgrade it to run at 60fps

Message 3 of 7 (3,796 Views)

Unfortunately I feel they are gonna sweep this under the rug. Baffles me that they dropped this the way they did when there's a ton of people that actively play and enjoy the game. There's even new players still coming in.
Message 4 of 7 (3,134 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I know right. I know one thing. If I owned anything, which I do, I know if people want me to make changes I would definitely do that showing my appreciation for having customers is always adjusting to their needs. By not doing this, it proves that they no longer want new or previous customers to venture further into a company that they know now does not truly care about them.

Message 5 of 7 (2,014 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Let's make a patch, people donate money, people still want to play the game, why are you deaf to the players?

Message 6 of 7 (583 Views)

★ Guide

@a5ed57f679fb0268Mostly because twitter warriors and Youtube wreches spend first year of Anthem... koff... life...by trying to convince everyone that this game is dead.

And they succeed.

Right to the point that Bioware itself was convinced enough and did not resist in any way, when plug was pulled.

And...

Bioware initially wherent even all that happy to work on Anthem in the first place. J Schrier article etc etc.

Message 7 of 7 (495 Views)