I recently built a new PC and installed Apex on it. Unfortunately, however, I've been completely unable to even launch the game since I downloaded it last week. When I try to launch the game (from the desktop or from origin) the Easy Anti-Cheat window opens, loads and disappears (as I suspect is normally the case). However, my origin client then pops back up and my game doesn't launch.
Here are the fixes I've already tried:
- Updating nVidia drivers
- Turned my overclock on and off
- Uninstalled and reinstalled Apex
- Repaired Apex
- Updated Apex
- Repaired Easy Anti-Cheat
- Changed the language to Polish and back to English
- Checked Windows Firewall Defender to ensure Apex is allowed
- Run in administrator mode and compatibility mode
- I've tried moving it to my HDD and then back onto my SSD
Is anyone going through a similar problem? I would love to be able to actually play lol
My Specs in case they help:
16gb DDR4 ram
Solved! Go to Solution.