Considering nothing changed on my machine before the update to the newest Origin client, I went to the Downloads page to check the current hardware specifications. It says:
Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or later
1ghz Processor · 512mb of RAM
The machine is well above those specs, so I wonder why don't we get other hardware specs if meeting those is still not enough - like video RAM size, DirectX version or whatever else fails the Origin client check. OK, so a short list of obvious things:
1. Origin worked "as expected" before the update;
2. GOG Galaxy and Steam both work and I can play my games;
3. My machine meets the hardware specifications;
4. The link offered by the new Origin client is broken;
5. The link I got redirected to doesn't help at all.
So what are the detailed hardware specifications and when will these issues be solved?