Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

All Unanswered Topics

Subject Author Views Posted
This is a topic with new unread messages
For anyone looking for an easier way to mouselook , there are a few different options. Although ...
4207 January 2015
I'm experiencing a glitch in the Shattered Library area which prevents me from moving forwards.   ...
2382 September 2015
Ever since i installed the latest patch (1.09) on my ps3 version of the game, i've been experiencin...
2252 July 2015
Hey guys,   I wanted to share my solution for getting the D-Pad working in Dragon Age: Inquisitio...
2100 January 2015
I solved this issue myself by transferring the Desktop installation files from my old computer to t...
2031 January 2014
so i have to admit to using this a couple times myself i thought i wouldn't look a gift horse in th...
2001 July 2015
-Español-   Hola gente de EA, por fin he encontrado la solución al problema de los DLC de Dragon ...
1829 May 2014
I am having trouble linking my Origin account with my Xbox 360 for my Dragon Age Origins and DA2 sa...
1746 November 2014
Hello,   I am playing Dragon Age origins (the ultimate edition-no mods) and have downloaded the l...
1700 January 2014
So here's my problem: in Skyhold, I've had the talk with Blackwall on the walls, and he said that w...
1658 November 2014
Hi!  This isn't really a question, but I couldn't find a better spot to put this. I've been playi...
1611 December 2014
As I have been playing PC games since the 1980’s, so I have trouble shooted a game or two. These ar...
1567 November 2014
This is probably a known issue and I don't know if it has been addressed yet.   I received a ques...
1543 December 2014
I've been running around from one 'Short List' merchant to another trying to get this armor schemat...
1509 May 2015
There appears to be a locked door I cannot get to in the upper crypts of this dungeon.   It is in t...
1354 June 2015
This dragon won't die!  I've taken his life meter all the way down to zero, but he just stands ther...
1319 February 2015
Hi, I am experiencing really bad performance issues with Dragon Age Inquisition.    I am getting ...
1307 November 2014
Does anyone know what the icons for the core stats and defense icons mean? I have been looking ever...
1305 November 2014
While attempting to use Dragon Age keep I found myself unable to import my costom world state.    ...
1235 November 2014
All,   In case you are still having audio issues even after the release of patch 2 for Dragon Age...
1231 December 2014