Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

All Unanswered Topics

Subject Author Views Posted
This is a topic with new unread messages
I think that complete floor coverage for floor hooks and an adjustable Z axis would allow players t...
155 October
I think it's fairly obvious that players are not as happy with how well the game is recovering as t...
108 October
Hey everyone! We will be taking the servers offline on Tuesday, September 19th for back-end m...
106 September
So far I haven't seen the updates in game yet, but I like the look of the patch notes. Cartel Ma...
100 a month ago
If this hasn't already been worked in, please also hire more people to work on the game, so that th...
98 October
It would be nice if we had missions that we could do daily to raise a companion's influence. For in...
98 October
I feel that making items like decorations, armor, weapons and so forth available in game through me...
95 a month ago
It would be nice if there were various display case decorations that allowed players to sell items ...
94 October
I don't think I got around to adding this to the main forum, so I'll post this here. It would be ni...
92 October
tl;dr Could we please have stories that have complete wrap ups at the time of release between the l...
83 October
I live in Brazil and I'm currently trying to purchase a 180 days subscription. The problem is that ...
15 a week ago
I was incorrectly charged 4 times by "EA *STAR WARS TOR help.ea.com CA". 3 for $105.49 and 1 for $4...
8 2 hours ago
Help, I am having trouble when I try to validate the email associated with my account.  I'm a membe...
2 an hour ago