Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

All Unanswered Topics

Subject Author Views Posted
This is a topic with new unread messages
In mass effect 2, I imported the data of Maelon and when I import my character in mass effect 3, ...
4600 January 2013
Hi everyone,   At the beginning of October Chris Priestly announced on the BioWare Blog that th...
2511 November 2012
Omega: Assist the Mechanic and Omega: Assist the Hacker both still show up as unfinished in my miss...
2490 December 2012
This weekend  BioWare makes its debut on the Nintendo console with Mass Effect 3 Special Edition no...
2185 November 2012
in both me2 and 3 you can disable mouse accleration/smoothing/dampening by editing Coalesced.ini fi...
1704 August 2013
Dear Mr. Sir, After the ME3 patch 1.05 my game has sound stutter problem. I have all ME3 DLCs...
1645 March 2013
Could you publish the PS3 controller button configuration for Mass Effect.
1616 January 2013
Hi - Nvidia has a guide on their site covering how to enable better AA in-game using Nvidia inspec...
1089 February 2013
Hey,   I've finished the first part of Overlord, and when i go to get into the Hammerhead, and ch...
969 September 2013
I've noticed a lot of people have problems with this, I've found a workaround but its getting a bit...
947 October 2013
(sorry for poor English) Well, I bought Mass Effect Trilogy. I finished Mass Effect 1, Mass Effect...
902 April 2013
Recently bought a new comp transfered all my files from my old computer hard drives to new 1's. I h...
879 April 2013
Hello there!   So, I was enjoying Mass Effect 2 recently, and downloaded the Firewalker DLC. In t...
866 December 2014
I was hoping I could get someone to change the game specific identity for all of my games to my Ori...
798 April 2013
I have Geforce GT 650M. I've also tried turning off motionblur, Running as admin and changing the r...
790 November 2013
It seems there are a lot of reasons for this error message. One not so obvious follows.   I was s...
777 January 2015
I have just bought and downloaded Genesis 2 for mass effect 3 from Origin.  But when I check game i...
777 September 2013
So I just want to know if this will work. In New Vegas, when I screwed up on the Zion Valley dlc and...
747 March 2013
When i try to resync my profile as n7hq tells me to " Your EA/Origin account needs to be updated.  ...
732 February 2013
I bought ME1 after purchasing ME2 & 3 separately (yeah yeah yeah, I know) and when I went to launch...
723 August 2013