Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

XBOX One - Error Retrieving Anthem live Service Data

by Cerburus

Original Post

Re: XBOX One - Error Retrieving Anthem live Service Data

★★★★ Novice
At least you're able to get in, I still haven't gotten the invite yet!! NZ xbox gamer here waiting...
Message 51 of 71 (472 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Looks like EA are trying to increase the server capacity, this might help. But this NZ gamer is still waiting for the invite!!
Message 52 of 71 (490 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

No answers or solutions since 5pm UK time yesterday, just complete anger and frustration as you definitely would not go into a store and spend £60 to walk out empty handed would you now!..😠

Message 53 of 71 (485 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm still having this issue, and have yet to login successfully and play the game. All updates I see say this issue is resolved but its not for me.  I've also restarted my Xbox One X at least 5x and still continue to get this error. Couldn't connect during the Closrd Alpha and not now with the demo. 

Message 54 of 71 (449 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Finally was able to connect last night around 10pm PST....played for about 2 hrs. Completed the 1st mission, was going out for the 2nd..loading screen got stuck, quit the demo relaunched and now back to this error.  Very frustrated with this demo tech issues..but loved the 2 hrs I got to play...I'll keep my preorder and hope they can get these issues ironed out before next weeks open demo!

Message 55 of 71 (436 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Okay but it’s now the release date and I’m still getting the same notification telling me the game can’t retrieve its live service data 

why?!

Message 56 of 71 (365 Views)

★★★★ Novice
got the same here cannot play.
Message 57 of 71 (356 Views)

★ Apprentice

I'm getting the same error also. Waited until this afternoon due to work... looks like I should have stayed at work. 

Message 58 of 71 (331 Views)

★★ Novice

I experienced that once last night when I loaded in around 11:05pm CST then the game ran smooth.

Not to say I have other issues...

Message 59 of 71 (330 Views)

★ Apprentice

If this is a button push simulator with one button, I'm rocking it. Seeing as how I can't connect and error out retrieving service data, I can only assume this is a press A simulator. 

Message 60 of 71 (326 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help