Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Why is anthem getting so many bad reviews?

by Blasthem

Original Post

Why is anthem getting so many bad reviews?

★★★★ Newbie

It's crazy.

Message 1 of 17 (920 Views)

Re: Why is anthem getting so many bad reviews?

★★★★ Novice
Because people love to dump on Bioware and EA in particular. Anthem has some flaws, don't get me wrong, but it doesn't deserve hate at all.
Message 2 of 17 (906 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm personally beginning to see why its recieving so much hate. You'll see when you get one of those hard crashes and can no longer log in to the game. 

Message 3 of 17 (891 Views)

★★ Novice

Try watching the game randomly crash about 7 times then you'll understand. I've played maybe 6 minutes today total because it crashes constantly 

Message 4 of 17 (872 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

This ^^^

Message 5 of 17 (864 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Bottom line is they released a very untested/unfinished game. They have to be ready for some negative backlash.

Im sure 90% of peoplecwould have happily waited for a sturdier release.

Message 6 of 17 (840 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I don't know what you guys are talking about. 

I'm having a blast! 

Sure there are some bugs here and there but so far I had only one crash and I was able to log in every time I wanted.

I'm playing on X with external ssd don't know if this is the reason I'm not having complaints or problems but my gameplay is smooth! 

Message 7 of 17 (829 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Be wary about that z3fire. I've had 3 friends external hard drives get corrupted and they lost days if not years of progress on games because a hard freeze like I got corrupted their hard drive and they lost everything.
Message 8 of 17 (801 Views)

★★★★ Novice
One of my friends even had a 400 dollar 5 terabyte external hard drive get fried. His dads rich and a computer forensics expert. He is planning to release his findings and lawyer up and get his sons things replaced. It has royally pissed him off. Lol
Message 9 of 17 (799 Views)

★ Guide
I don't know, it's really depressing and worrying for the future. I don't want this games potential ruined because everyone threw an over exaggerated temper tantrum because of a few bugs. Literally every game has bugs. I don't think I've ever played a game that didn't crash on me at least once.
Message 10 of 17 (786 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help