Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Unplayable on Xbox

by Somber_Padrino

Original Post

Unplayable on Xbox

★★★★ Novice

This is a joke now I played the VIP demo shortly due to issues and I was fine with that! I couldn’t load into the open demo and I was fine with that I played 6 hours or early access and was kicked out for 99% of that so got no real gameplay now it’s the same error retrieving live service data and then unknown error 

I have now lost my patience with this game completely in essence I have purchased a broken game as I can’t seem to string more than 5 minutes game play together 

Message 1 of 2 (78 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Unplayable on Xbox

★ Apprentice

I hate that.  I also experienced what you did on the VIP and open beta.  I played my 10 hours during the EA access and had some issues but MANY were cleared up.  So last night at midnight I was kinda expecting to just enjoy a cup of coffee and look at a loading screen.  However, I logged right in and played for a good bit with only one kick.

I hope they get this fixed as I'm seeing it if affecting a good number (or bad number) of folks.  

Also, if you do give it another try and they have it working I hope you get to enjoy it and good luck.

Message 2 of 2 (66 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help