Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Terrible looting system

by johnryan2231

Original Post

Highlighted

Terrible looting system

★★★★ Novice

One of the WORST looting systems i have ever played with in an rpg game. The divisions rng loot system is better then yours and it's a 3 year old game. I'm getting blues and greens killing titans on GRANDMASTER. Unbelievable. Change ur numbers or somethin guys cmon it's kinda pathetic  

Message 1 of 4 (144 Views)

Re: Terrible looting system

★★★★ Novice
really? since i hit like 450+ ive been doing all my missions on GM1, now with that being said i get more epics than uncommon and very frequently masterwork...BUT...i have items that have +luck to them...you might wanna try that too lol
Message 2 of 4 (133 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Its because of PC players that messed all of this up with loot farming. whats why there was a 4 gig update right after the game came out. I also have a problem with the loot, I'm only getting level 36 and I'm GM1 maybe once in a blue moon I'll get something of worth but not often enough.
Message 3 of 4 (119 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Purples only go to level 36 and then you have to get masterworks. I dont think the loot system is that bad for a game that has been out a week. Divisions was still sorting it out after a year and half...

Message 4 of 4 (82 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help