Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Strongholds suck! Especially the heart of rage

by LilSheWolf1990

Original Post

Strongholds suck! Especially the heart of rage

★★★★ Newbie

Heart of rage is unplayable?! Tried a fair few times now all you get is missing graphics when fighting the titan, 'wth just knocked me down oh the invisible fire!' I'm coming pal i got you, oh wait I can't revive you it won't let me 'again? OK no worries I will respawn, ah no I can't get back I'm stuck behind a weird chrystal wall' ah man what we gonna do? 'you got this keep fighting' I'm down ah heck may aswell quit we are all behind this chrystal wall thingy now. 3 times this has happened now and still as yet have not finished that stronghold it's unbelievable how much I tried to like this game but I can't defend this anymore! 

Message 1 of 4 (354 Views)

Re: Strongholds suck! Especially the heart of rage

★★★ Guide

Personally I think the issues with walls started with the new respawn, which I do not like.

But as a work around you can go into the map and select respawn, this puts you on the other side of the wall.

I have heard many saying they can't revive people, I personally have never ran into this. I am known as our ninja rezer. 

I am more surprised you didnt load into the Monitor. That happens to me when I don't go in with a  group.

As for invisible fire and what not. I have not experienced this but like with all games, ''results may vary''.

Good luck

Message 2 of 4 (348 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I feel your pain. You give a game so many chances and it just keep getting worse and pooping all over everything. This is disappointing, sad, embarrassing, and a joke to be called a game. If I can stop one sorry sap from buying this garbage I did my part. DO NOT TRY, BUY, OR EVEN HOPE. This game sucks and you will agree with me if you dumb enough to test it.

Message 3 of 4 (213 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@LilSheWolf1990 they fixed these problems on Heart of Rage, also fixed a whole lot of other bugs.
Message 4 of 4 (80 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help