Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Shady updates!!

by GodHenry007

Original Post

Shady updates!!

★★★★ Novice

I have started to notice that every update begins with good loot drops for the first 24hrs then it’s back to the same terrible drop rates. Is this a design by a shady developer team or something else? Diablo 3 had some of the same loot problems but once they were fixed it was fantastic. I really want this game to succeed but I can’t play with the loot system the way it is nor can anybody I know. Please fix the loot system so that we feel like our play time is worth it.

Message 1 of 4 (384 Views)

★★★ Guide
Not shady, simply diablo issues all over again. It took them a while to get it fixed as well.
Message 2 of 4 (354 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@HolidayIF2 wrote:

I have started to notice that every update begins with good loot drops for the first 24hrs then it’s back to the same terrible drop rates. Is this a design by a shady developer team or something else? Diablo 3 had some of the same loot problems but once they were fixed it was fantastic. I really want this game to succeed but I can’t play with the loot system the way it is nor can anybody I know. Please fix the loot system so that we feel like our play time is worth it.

Diablo had content, replayability, and players. This game, as much as I love the idea of it, has none of these. Content is exhausting and boring not to.mention delayed. And players are dropping every day.  Loot will not fix lack of content and excitement.  Can only do the same thing so many times before it's boring. 

Message 3 of 4 (210 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I completely agree with your sentiment. I think the developers are aware of this, but they really need to scratch the current loot system ENTIRELY and create one where we are not just scrapping everything we get during gameplay. This game DESPERATELY needs to find inspiration from other successful loot-based games. Even games that are not designated as "looter shooters" have a better loot system than this. 

I will be sticking around purely because I believe the developers know this loot system needs correcting; but if the change isn't good, then I think I'll be dropping it too. We need a fix for this and we need it FAST!

Message 4 of 4 (183 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help