Original Post

Re: Old Farts

★★★★ Novice

Gt is 1383warrior

Message 21 of 169 (682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@x83warrior, I cannot find 1383warrior.  Did find warrior1383.  Please advise when you have time.

Edit:

It may be a privacy setting that is blocking anyone from finding you.  See: https://www.thewindowsclub.com/hide-online-status-xbox-windows

Message 22 of 169 (678 Views)

★★★★ Novice

sorry it's warrior1383

Message 23 of 169 (659 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@x83warrior No worries.  Just added you as a friend and sent an invite to Old Farts of Anthem.

Message 24 of 169 (654 Views)

★★★★ Novice

46 here too - Central time.   Pretty much an empty nester now so I have tons of time to play.  I usually play something every afternoon and every other weekend I am available all day.  Alternating weekends I mainly play early morning 7am - noon or so.   Franksta X   is my gamertag. 

Message 25 of 169 (634 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@FrankstaX Thanks for the info.  I'm also in the Central Time Zone (USA).  Added you as a friend and sent an invite to the club.

Message 26 of 169 (629 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Appreciate it - I have you added as well.  I accepted the invite and look forward to playing..  You going to be enjoying the Demo this weekend?

Message 27 of 169 (627 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@FrankstaX Yes, I'll be on this weekend.  I also assume everyone else in the thread will be playing.  It's too many for a single party/campaign.  Feel free to at least drop in the party and say hi.  Just let the party you join know that you are an Old Fart.

Message 28 of 169 (625 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

Hello All,

Here is a list of the GamerTags that have been submitted to the thread.  Hope I didn't miss anyone.  Will try to keep it up to date as more are submitted.

Rnz Wth Scissrz

Paintmiser

OtterChaos182

Jhereg Faux

Warrior1383

Roidrat 004

RexButtz

OBI ONE 50

XfulioX

optikon4658

Somber Padrino

Bulshari73

Franksta X

Message 29 of 169 (624 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

I'll be on also. I need another invite not sure what happened

Message 30 of 169 (599 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help