Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Loading screen for mission 😔

by Dare423

Original Post

Highlighted

Loading screen for mission 😔

★★★★ Novice

I currently get to the loading screen for the mission but it stops at 90%. Ea are you going to extend the demo times for those who aren’t actually able to play at the start date of the demo ????????? 

Message 1 of 6 (191 Views)

Re: Loading screen for mission 😔

★★★★ Novice

Try closing the game quickly and then restarting the game... 50% of the time I have been able to rejoin the session with the multiplayer group that I qued with... Its really by chance though. If you can I would stick with Joining with friends

Message 2 of 6 (166 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue. My missions settings are private and solo. It's happened 3 times in a row. Havent been able to start first mission yet. 

Message 3 of 6 (122 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Over 20hrs since it went live and so far we get to run around the town which is just filled with "available in full game". So much to see, would rather still be stuck at the menu atleast the music was good. Getting stuck at the quite loading screen for expeditions is worse 

Message 4 of 6 (115 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Same here
Message 5 of 6 (83 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Tried that. Unfortunately it just started to reload. Couldn’t join friends either 🤦‍♂️

Message 6 of 6 (63 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help