Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Kinda concerned and on the fence

by destroylife1

Original Post

Kinda concerned and on the fence

★★★★ Novice

I haven't played Anthem for a month. Not cause I don't want to but cause it's so "empty".

I am someone with a huge affinity to RPG's. It's like Anthem hit's that spot. So I bought this game. I thought I was going to get a full RPG loot shooter with Anthem, kinda like Borderlands. What I was expecting was a vast world with broad horizons. If I wanted to fly! That was going to be "Anthem". I thought I would be a part of the story and thrown into a "vast" world (3-4 areas) That I could listen to stories and take down the end bosses.

What I got was one area... One.

Is there even an end to Bioware's stupidity?

I'm not going to sit here and write an entire, huge, disgusting rant. But I thought I really wanted to get my feelings out there that this game is missing 3/4 of a true $60 price tag...

Message 1 of 3 (187 Views)

Re: Kinda concerned and on the fence

★★★ Guide
Here is what you need to ask your self, was it EA or BW who truly caused the issues. we know that true production did not get going until year 4-5. before that it was mostly talking and planing.
Message 2 of 3 (142 Views)

Re: Kinda concerned and on the fence

★★★★★ Apprentice

@MagikarpsGhost wrote:
Here is what you need to ask your self, was it EA or BW who truly caused the issues. we know that true production did not get going until year 4-5. before that it was mostly talking and planing.

Doesn't matter who truly caused the issues. They are both responsible.  One makes the game the other publishes it, both are accountable and both fall way short of mediocre expectations.  Maybe you like throwing money away but some of us can't afford to.

Message 3 of 3 (76 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help