Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Just got kicked at end of mission lost MasterWork

by Somber_Padrino

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Just got kicked at end of mission lost MasterWork

★ Apprentice

This seems to be happening too much.  Not just because of my MasterWork but in general, at the end of a mission I get booted (so don't get the listing of loot (or my alliance xp)) and when I re login I have NO loot.  This is terrible.  I ain't like these other folks complaining like I'm about to quit but its frustrating for sure.

Anyone else having this issue?

Message 1 of 6 (459 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Just got kicked at end of mission lost MasterWork

★★★★ Novice

This happened to me a few times today. And, I will add to the previous post and say that I also went into free play and immediately left. I then got me rewards from previous expedition on either the reward screen or directly to my inventory. 

But, the bigger question is...why is this still happening? It happened in the Alpha...happened in the Beta and is still happening in the actual released game. Just adds to the frustrating loot system...if you can even get your loot. How many people have probably lost their loot because they did not know to do the free play work around? Sad really!!

Keep the faith!!

View in thread

Message 3 of 6 (441 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

Not sure if it will work but I had this happen but I just went into a free roam and found the items under tracked and then just end free play.

Message 2 of 6 (449 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This happened to me a few times today. And, I will add to the previous post and say that I also went into free play and immediately left. I then got me rewards from previous expedition on either the reward screen or directly to my inventory. 

But, the bigger question is...why is this still happening? It happened in the Alpha...happened in the Beta and is still happening in the actual released game. Just adds to the frustrating loot system...if you can even get your loot. How many people have probably lost their loot because they did not know to do the free play work around? Sad really!!

Keep the faith!!

Message 3 of 6 (442 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

That worked.  After reading I remembered that happening to me during demo and I agree with the "why is this still happening" statement.

Thanks.

Message 4 of 6 (437 Views)

★★★★ Novice

You dont lose your loot it just stays in your inventory like you closed the game and rejoined. You recieve everything next mission you play

Message 5 of 6 (388 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

No I lose mine every time it kicks me which is several missions per day. I'm sick fed up with spending hours playing hard mode & losing everything repeatedly. 

Message 6 of 6 (310 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help