I want my money back

★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Stronghold
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? Tyrant mine
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 2
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Storm
What was your Expedition team makeup? Friends
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Everywhere
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 03/06/19 09:59 pst
Summarize your bug I want my money back for this game, it is wasted since you can’t fix any of the issues, there is no reason anyone should have to pay for this garbage, destiny 2 even with all its flaws is better than this
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Fix the issues, read everyone’s reviews
What happens when the bug occurs? ......... need I say more
What should be happening instead? Get the right loot that we grind for

Anyone that wants there money refunded upvote this to the top

Message 1 of 11 (1,294 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: I want my money back

Community Manager

Hi @mattpalkki, I've moved this post to the Xbox section as it's not a Bug Report. On refunds, we would not be able to assist with returns for purchases made outside of Origin. You’ll need to get a refund from the point of sale. That means if you bought it from the store on your console, you would need to get in touch with Xbox support to see if you are eligible for a refund with them. This is also true if it was purchased from a third party.

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 11 (1,230 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Novice

This isn't a bug report, it just floods the bug report forum section. The Developers are working on fixes, and doing so actively. If it's frustrating for you to wait for fixes, that's fine, but at least use the proper avenues to request a refund, instead of demanding that people agree with you and get your thread to the top, when this isn't even a bug.

Message 2 of 11 (1,262 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Self entitled baby. Contact Microsoft. They are the ones that sold you the game. Bioware doesn't do the refunds.
Message 3 of 11 (1,257 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @mattpalkki, I've moved this post to the Xbox section as it's not a Bug Report. On refunds, we would not be able to assist with returns for purchases made outside of Origin. You’ll need to get a refund from the point of sale. That means if you bought it from the store on your console, you would need to get in touch with Xbox support to see if you are eligible for a refund with them. This is also true if it was purchased from a third party.

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 4 of 11 (1,231 Views)

Waste of $85

★★★★ Novice

I preordered the legion of dawn edition, plagued with the "vip" demo bugs, as well as the free demo bugs. Even spent money on EA access for early access. I haven't had one session where I wasnt kicked to the main menu or lose audio completely. Enemies disappear, loot disappears, lost a lot of time and experience from these crashes, even the patch to refund loot if you run the stronghold again has failed me. I want a refund in full. I feel the promises were lies, and I feel like I got less than half a game. This is poor operating of a business to let people pay for something this sorry. I shouldn't have to wait for future updates for content, there isn't enough as is. 

Requesting FULL refund, I'll gladly uninstall it. 

Playing ool n Xbox one X, hardwired 150mbs- it's not my setup or my fault. 

Message 5 of 11 (1,210 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

To add on to what this manager said. The game just came out. There was an entire broadcast about all problems and solutions to those problems not only that. They also provided us information about future updates after that update. Your issue will be fixed with time. If you're not patient then you should probably stop gaming because this is not old news. New games have bugs. We as the community show them the problem then they figure out a way to fix it. Other then that I hope everyone have a wonderful day!

❤Sushi

Message 6 of 11 (1,200 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

My Ps4 hasn't been the same, it over hearted twice. So now, it over heats quick. The game has to many issues. I don't even want to bother going down the list.   I just want my money back . I don't care about their issues in hq. It's simple refund

Message 7 of 11 (1,040 Views)

★★★ Guide
ahahahahahahahahaha you are funny OP. I am sorry but if you want your money back be a damn adult and contact customer service for XB not a bug report on an ITEM THAT IS NOT A BUG
Message 8 of 11 (1,010 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
I want a pony
Message 9 of 11 (1,000 Views)

★★★ Guide
that is a $9,000.00 DLC @Sku110ne
Message 10 of 11 (992 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help