Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Hook a Ranger up!

by Iron_Bellcross

Original Post

Hook a Ranger up!

★★★★ Newbie

Those of us that are still active will most likely remain loyal fans. However long this game lasts it will always be one of my favorites. I will continue to play until the end simply because Anthem is something I've been waiting for. 

I won't go into detail about what I think needs to change as I have read through the previous post and I think everything has been covered. 

Just... Gimme a legendary "Recurring Vengeance"... Just one. I don't care if you charge me for it. I just wanna see one. (I won't tell anyone that I paid for it) 😉

I main Ranger, lv 732. I play Storm a bit too (also lv 732) both at 90% luck. I can hit 760 on both if I sacrifice designated components for universal ones. Because that's mainly all I have. Legendary universal components.. I've had the same Divine Vengeance weapon since I started playing because all my other legendary weapons aren't really good at killing things. I play an average of 6 hours a day. It's been about 3 days since my last legendary.  

But I don't care about that, I just want a Recurring Vengeance... 

and maybe the ability to make my mace look like something other than a mace. Like an axe or sword, something cool. You guys are really good at making stuff look cool. Besides the fact that there's scopes on top of all the weapons. That I really don't get. 

Anyway I'll be out here everyday regardless. I really fkn like this game. I just wanna smile more while playing it 😉

Message 1 of 1 (226 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help