Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Dear Anthem team, Once I got to 788 legendaries have dried up.

by BugsBnny

Original Post

Dear Anthem team, Once I got to 788 legendaries have dried up.

★★★★ Novice

Look, I understand that without commitment of time the legendary drops lose value to the gamer( leading to player loss)  And I get that your reimagining your loot system and have brought in new people to help with that(why your previous management couldn't balance the commitment - reward is beyond me, but I'm glad you've fired them).

I have hit level cap (788) I still enjoy playing but it seems to me at this point that Bioware has a rule in the game to throttle back legendary drops once 788 has been reached.  And I mean way back.  I'm talking grinding everyday since the update and no legendaries at all.  I'm talking turning off your game because there is no point.

This is an issue that many, many of the actual active players are having.  

This post has gone on long enough.  Let me close with this statement.  

Without progressively better loot there is no player base.  The lead design team for Anthem needs to pull their heads out of the human centipede they made with each other.  

I'm one of your biggest fans and have defended this product many times. Get your * together

Message 1 of 3 (259 Views)

Re: Dear Anthem team, Once I got to 788 legendaries have dried up.

★★★★ Novice

I haven’t hit 788 yet, if I remote right I’m at 725 or so. Yet I have not had a single legendary drop  since April. In fact I would say 90% of my drops have been purple.  It’s why I can bring myself to play much the last two weeks.

Then the last patch with matchmaking taking so long during the day that it is better to set my game to private I have lost almost all interest. 

I am hoping the the next huge patch will address many of the issues and it starts to becomes fun again.

Message 2 of 3 (186 Views)

Re: Dear Anthem team, Once I got to 788 legendaries have dried up.

★★ Apprentice
Legendary drops have to be, legendary. I get pissed off with the drop rate but in the end I accept it.
To me, worse than the loot is the lack of new content.
Message 3 of 3 (40 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help