Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Cancel A pre-order

by warriorwilco

Original Post

Highlighted

Cancel A pre-order

★★★★ Novice

Due to waiting 8 hours to play the VIP demo I am now cancling my pre-order thanks EA for the with !!!!

Message 1 of 19 (635 Views)

Re: Cancel A pre-order

★ Guide

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. This isn't full release, its a beta. This is expected. Stop being a whiny baby and be patient; Better to have problems in the beta than the full release.

Message 2 of 19 (610 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This is a demo... not a a damn beta... but I agree that it's to soon to cancel.

Message 3 of 19 (555 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wow Tyrannus, it must be amazing to be made of money and not have to worry about getting ripped off for $80.00!!  I purchased the game for me, my wife and my son, with my hard earned money. I talked 3 of my brothers into purchasing the game, and 2 of my nephews.  That's $640.00, from just our little corner, but money is no reason to be upset, right?!!

In the case that you did not catch what I was doing, that was sarcasm. 

That's a lot of money being spent for a product that does not work.  For your information this is NOT a beta, this is a DEMO.  It is a demonstration of things to come, and so far, the things to come do not look like good things.

For those of us who do not live off their parents or the walfare system, there is nothing wrong with coming on to the forums to inquire about a refund.  So tell your mom to turn up the heat in your basement, and stop hating on the consumers who are asking a valid question.

This was a product that was purchased and does not work.  They fixed the PC and Ps4 versions first.  It would seem to me, that if EA didn't want to issue refunds, they should not release a title that doesn't allow the consumer to use it.

@Ninox7954 wrote:

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. This isn't full release, its a beta. This is expected. Stop being a whiny baby and be patient; Better to have problems in the beta than the full release.

Message 4 of 19 (536 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It a s demo pal 

Message 5 of 19 (488 Views)

★★★★ Novice

A beta????? It's a VIP demo for subscribers and those who pre-ordered the game so don't fool yourself and stop pating EA on their shoulders.

Message 6 of 19 (461 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Someone's fishing for a free game lol

Message 7 of 19 (426 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@Ninox7954 wrote:

Whoa there buddy!!!

No need to be disrespectful. you may not agree with his opinion but the OP is directing his feedback to EA, not to you.

I agree with your comment with it's better to have issues in a Demo than in the finished Game, but that is our opinion.

If somebody wants to cancel their pre-order based on what they have seen thus far, that is their prerogative and it's their money at the end of the day.

Message 8 of 19 (400 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This demo has been nothing short of a disaster for XBox One users. I really enjoyed what they showed on the closed alpha and it worked much better than this. I am going to wait and see how the public demo goes but terrble login issues, unbelievable lag, unpopulated lobbied have made me think about cancelling my pre-order and buying The Division 2 instead.

I really wanted this to be something special but it is beginning to look like a poor investment.

Message 9 of 19 (396 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How do you do this?
Message 10 of 19 (360 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help