Re: Season 1 Discussion

by OKyleRittenhouse

Original Post

Season 1 Discussion

Community Manager

Season 1 is officially underway!

Good luck to everyone out there in their club games. If you're looking for a club try posting in the recruiting room

Our skater build strategy discussion can be found here. Let others know what builds you're using for each position by sharing screenshots of your attributes and how it fits into the playstyle of your club team.

Let us know how Season 1 is going for you and anything on your mind you want to bring up for the team to consider for Season 2.

Good luck on the ice! 

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 10 (1,678 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

All of these Superstar Abilities and Boosts can be unlocked through normal progression and play through CHEL right?, these are not season 1 exclusive rewards are they?.

Message 2 of 10 (1,591 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Blueberry i would very much like it if could actualy play the game . the game craches so often in 10 games only one had counted . theres bugs all over the place in drop in and in clubs . DO YOU EVEN TRY THE GAME TO SEE IF ITS WORKING?! . The drop in goalie glitch is still hapening every time theres a human goalie thats leaves the game dosnt count . we need fixing . a lot of fixing . its also very hard to finnish a game due to players always crashing and leaving the game . please do something quick because playing in chel is actualy a * nightmare.
Message 3 of 10 (1,446 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I currently love the feel of the game, but I think a slight improvement could be made! The difficulty in World of CHEL is currently set on the "All-Star" setting for all EASHL Club/Drop-In games. I believe that changing this difficultly to the "Superstar" setting, at least for Club play, would be a very easy and simple fix to the quality of Hockey being played. It is simply too easy to score on the "All-Star" settings, and I think that some players need to be challenged to score instead of just being gifted it to them. The AI goalie just can't manage to keep up to how skilled the player base has gotten on the current difficulty, and it puts clubs without a human

goalie at a pretty big disadvantage. This is my only suggestion, otherwise, I have been throughly enjoying the CHEL experience. Thanks!

Message 4 of 10 (990 Views)

★★ Novice

Please let teams opt out of the playoffs and seasons.  We are a bad team somehow stuck in the elite division going against better teams that also have figured out how to hack the system and never take penalties.  I just want even competition and this playoff system is senseless.  Let teams opt out for the love of god

Message 5 of 10 (958 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I just bought the game over the holiday and noticed CHEL doesn't resemble the 10-hour trial period I played right before launch. What happened to the augmented reality presentation and commentary in CHEL? That was advertised as one of the new next gen features before release. I thought that was a great, fresh addition to the game and felt it had potential to really enhance the experience with instant stats and commentary highlighting each human player on the ice. The game also looked bright and alive before, and now it looks darker like every game is played with poor lighting. It doesn't feel like the next gen version I played in early October.   

Message 6 of 10 (943 Views)

Community Manager

Hi, @jeremynt 

The augmented presentation was disabled due to synching errors. If you are experiencing grey ice we are gathering player info in this thread.

Blueberry.png
Message 7 of 10 (915 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Oh alright. I wasn't aware of that. Will the augmented reality presentation be coming back in the near future? I'd like to wait and play the game the way it was intended. Thanks so much for the reply! 

Message 8 of 10 (905 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry when does the season 1 audit end?

Message 9 of 10 (827 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry wrote:

Hi, @jeremynt 

The augmented presentation was disabled due to synching errors. If you are experiencing grey ice we are gathering player info in this thread.

Any word on it's return. I actually really liked this addition to the game.

Message 10 of 10 (793 Views)